Oscar

themightyblue

At least the kid is smart... actually anyone should be able to see that they balance each other, but it's nice that Oscar is aware of this.

Cesc Fabregas is my perfect midfield partner and we're going to become even better to help Chelsea win the Premier League, says Blues playmaker Oscar

oh sure, he is because 88% and 85% in both matches he's played for us this season is quite bad for an AM. :ph34r:

Kinda ironic you throw those stats out when you have that particular phrase about stats in your signature. :ph34r:

And in this particular case, her sig is right: Oscar's pass completion is skewed because he has beed dropping deep often. Nothing wrong with that though, just pointing out that such stats are indeed misleading.

He does need to improve his pass completion in the final third for both Chelsea and Brazil.

On the other hand, when and if he does complete those passes, he will be the best AM in the world.

And in this particular case, her sig is right: Oscar's pass completion is skewed because he has beed dropping deep often. Nothing wrong with that though, just pointing out that such stats are indeed misleading.

He does need to improve his pass completion in the final third for both Chelsea and Brazil.

On the other hand, when and if he does complete those passes he will be the best AM in the world..

8cda02cf1d5b0587ff06c8e60d701277.jpg

Kinda ironic you throw those stats out when you have that particular phrase about stats in your signature. :ph34r:

but you're the one who brought the subject of how many passes he misplaced, not me :P

Had no idea it's his bday today.

Happy birthday, teddy bear!!!!!!! (not that he'll read it, lol - but as I know you, Jason, love it when we wish players happy bday in their threads, I'll do it to amuse you)

:Goober:

With Courtois now signed up, and Hazard seemingly next, it's strange that there doesn't seem to be much chatter about a new deal for Oscar.

I don't see it as urgent to be honest. Who is really interested in Oscar? Why would they? He didn't have a good season - only a good half, he didn't have a good WC (although not terrible either). His form's been on limbo and so is interest for him imo. Of course, it'd be wiser to extend his contract now - so it'd prevent him from asking too much money if he's at the top of his game - on the other hand is also a risk. What if after another year he proves to still struggle to keep up from the winter on? Then it makes much more sense for the club to let him go rather than keep him. If he doesn't get used to the winter days and the league in three years, I think he never will. I'd wait and assess it further later if I was the board. There's no rush because there's no one seriously coming. I've never even bought PSG interest. Don't remember if their board or president acknowledged them back then...