Oscar

themightyblue

He was "died" after New Year because his head is already in Brazil, they said. And part of me think it maybe true.

and how do you explain the worse than average game he had yesterday? As bad if not worse as the last ones he played for us...

Shouldn't he have showed clear improvement yesterday if it was all about saving himself for Brazil?

The World Cup has come at the worst time for Oscar and Chelsea.the flogging he took in previous seasons and summers has caught up with him and i believe he isn't entirely healthy now.hopefully we have an easy fixture list to start the season and he can be rested for a few weeks then.i know he had games off during the latter part of last season but he needs total rest to get totally healed and back to his best.

and how do you explain the worse than average game he had yesterday? As bad if not worse as the last ones he played for us...

Shouldn't he have showed clear improvement yesterday if it was all about saving himself for Brazil?

Hmm, let's see how he perform at the real stage before making any judgement.

His daughter was rumored to have been born today, I heard people saying on street today

(just saw the official news and damn him... if I had a daughter the first name in my mind would be Júlia, which is the name he chose, as if I needed more reason to love the boy. Congrats to him and Ludmila, his wife)

His daughter was rumored to have been born today, I heard people saying on street today

(just saw the official news and damn him... if I had a daughter the first name in my mind would be Júlia, which is the name he chose, as if I needed more reason to love the boy. Congrats to him and Ludmila, his wife)

Ludmila? What nationality is she? Sounds a lot from our region.