Oscar

themightyblue

I still support this kid. He had a bad game yesterday. But he has been getting better lately compared to the past few months. It doesn't change the fact that he is a good player and has great potential. He definitely needs to relax his mind a bit. He will come through after the World Cup.

PL is over .. WE can beat Atletico over 2 legs ,,, Oscar has had a bad patch ,,, BUT the old cliche form is temporary class is permanent .

time for a lot a cliches .... STEP up to the plate Oscar ,,, bring us home .....

sorry but im watching the White Sox breaking a losing streak

PL is over .. WE can beat Atletico over 2 legs ,,, Oscar has had a bad patch ,,, BUT the old cliche form is temporary class is permanent .

time for a lot a cliches .... STEP up to the plate Oscar ,,, bring us home .....

sorry but im watching the White Sox breaking a losing streak

SMASHING IT ...7 runs in the 9th innings alone ...

He should be careful, I hope he's not saving himself for Brazil because that could backfire. Coutinho is miles ahead of him for 3 months now.

Yes, because Scolari going to start someone that has played 1 game for the NT.. When the world cup is this summer.

Oscar, Neymar, Luiz, Silva, Marcelo are all guaranteed starters for Brazil. Coutinho will take Willian spot if he does make it, not Oscar.

Yes, because Scolari going to start someone that has played 1 game for the NT.. When the world cup is this summer.

Oscar, Neymar, Luiz, Silva, Marcelo are all guaranteed starters for Brazil. Coutinho will take Willian spot if he does make it, not Oscar.

Let's hope so. I've ran out of explanations for 4months of poor form.

The only thing that can explain this is thinking about world cup. Hopefully he picks up for us at least in the champs league.

I support Oscar. Massive talent. Coal waiting to transform into Diamond. I believe the WC is responsible for his latest dull performances. I am wainting patiently for his 2014/15 season.

How can the World Cup be to blame for Oscar's recent inability to generate any lift on the ball when making a cross-field pass, or his choosing to shoot when a pass is much the better option or his completely wayward shots, etc.? It has to be more than just the forthcoming WC.

How can the World Cup be to blame for Oscar's recent inability to generate any lift on the ball when making a cross-field pass, or his choosing to shoot when a pass is much the better option or his completely wayward shots, etc.? It has to be more than just the forthcoming WC.

I am sorry. It was not my intention to be fully rational about it. That's why i used the work believe. I just hope that because WC is mostly on his mind the pressure got him. It's either that or something to do with Mata departure or an injury. Can't be anything else that we as fans can figure out. I give the last two possibilities very little chance so i believe it's the WC argument.

Man, Oscar, Luiz, and Ramirez need to get a grip!...Unfortunate for most brazilians, once they are in the spot-light they lose flair... I pray they come back to form before tomorrow's game.

I also hope Willian continues to shine!