Oscar

themightyblue

Definitely did today by starting him...anonymous YET AGAIN apart from the pen.

So u think crystal palace away and psg away in CL is the same thing??? :lol:

Yes he was prettu average, but you can't compare 2 different games like our last 2.

Why is everyone so afraid to say that Oscar is pretty much mediocre this season?

Some of u really defend him too much.

You can't say a 22 year old CAM is mediocre when he has 11 goals almost twice the number of your 1st choice striker(torres) who is supposedly at his peak. Players are not judged at 22 that is why we still have hope in lukaku, cuortois, and even hazard.

I am not sure what to think about him. He has been up and down this season, but he needs to nail down a position. He isn't creating enough as our AM ATM. He has played as CM, but not for a while. He needs to step up soon!

You can't say a 22 year old CAM is mediocre when he has 11 goals almost twice the number of your 1st choice striker(torres) who is supposedly at his peak. Players are not judged at 22 that is why we still have hope in lukaku, cuortois, and even hazard.

Really dont see how that has to do with anything..

So because Oscar is 22 and will probably improve a lot in the future, we can't say that THIS SEASON he was mediocre?

And what does Torres has to do with this? he's obviously not an example of a striker at his peak..

Lukaku, Courtois and Hazard have done extremely well so again, I dont really see your point.

Being a #10 isnt just about stats. Its about how certain player pushes team forward, creates width, makes chances and dictates tempo. Apart from hard work, Oscar isnt doing anything a #10 would do. While he tracks and press high, he does nothing in final third. He scored few goals, but I would prefer him set up those goals for others, as what #10 should do. He has to step the shit up next season, he is young enough, plays in good team and has good manager. If he wont do it, he needs to be sold. I simply dont want #10 who is nothing more but CM with limited passing. Again, he can improve and I hope he will.

The more Im worried is that season passed almost and Oscar is the almost same player he was last year. The only difference is better team around him and better manager. He made good start this season, but apart from that, he realy hasnt improved as #10 one bit.

Wow shit how many times have you said that!?

And stop saying "our" when you talk about Chelsea or anything regarding it since it is dead obvious that you are not a Chelsea fan.

it is so obvious.

We should read your posts on how Chelsea is on a different level apparently and lost 1-3 though.