Oscar

themightyblue

Not being touchy, it is not about that.

You made a generalized statement though, i feel your statement is quite unfair to many posters who have defended Oscar. By saying their best defense is by redirecting their criticism toward Ramires or Willian. That statement is utterly ignorant though, beside one poster i have not seen anyone do that.

That was kinda meant more for those who used the redirection of criticism route, not those who have defended Oscar with decent points. And pretty sure there are a few such posts on the forum, not just in this thread.

I like Oscar, just think we need to manage him better..help build his stamina etc..he`s gone through good and lethargic patches since we signed him. when he`s on form he`s one of the most pleasing to watch players we have had in the modern era..in great teams there`s room for various different types of players and when it`s the turn of one player to hit a lean streak,it`s the turn of another player to do his job.

He has to be in his absolutely best shape to avoid pressing and therefore not losing the ball . He hasn't got resist-pressing technique nor is strong on his feet. I can't recall the big game when he just was there and was able to cope with pressing from the back. Usually it looks very bad but most of the times he doesn't even play in those games.

He can't keep that ball and in our style of play we leave our players isolated often in hope of them to cope with the situation on their own. Oscar can't do this, unfortunately. His way of dealing with the heavy press is to avoid contact on every occasion, he can do that effectively but as I said, he has to be in the best shape physically to do this. And he is burned out in around half of the season = looses the ball in pressing situation in abundance.

Still think that Premier League doesn't suit him. He is very good player but one thing you can't disagree about the Premier League is that teams chasing you aggressively, take physical battle with you and put heavy pressing on you. And he can't cope with this when he is fatigued, doesn't have the muscles (and it looks like he won't have them in the future) nor technique to get through this.

But I see him thrive in the Serie A or La Liga.

I can't believe it. I still can't believe that jose started oscar today. This piece of SHIT got another start. What am I missing here?

This is not the first time oscar has been useless. This is not the first time oscar has been subbed at HT by Jose himself. Then why the fucking stubborness from jose to keep starting this useless turd. Jose does know who is sucking on the pitch and thus keeps making the sub, then why persist with him? Just cos he sold kdb and mata and now wants to prove himself right????

I don't even blame oscar anymore. He is an average, useless, hyped up brazilian. I am sure he will go to a shit league like serie a and score tons of goal, But he does not have half the calibre required to be a chelsea player. Like I said SHIT player.

Lastly, people were asking about willian, well he was MOTM for me. Or atleast our second best player. He did not get "goals" or "assists" but he worked for the team, built up play and ulyimately had a major hand in both our goals. Somewhere down the line people will forget hos performance and fall back to stats which unfortunately would say oscar - 0goals and assists, willian- 0 goals and assists. But the truth of the mattet is that Oscar is a nothing player who does nothing for the team if he does not get on the scoreboard. Whilr willian does help us in more than one way. And now since, we have finallly got rid of torres, now we need to get rid of anither deadwood in this guy. Cant wait for the day that this thread is in the Ex-blues section

I think Oscar has been shocking too, but to call him a piece of shit is bang out of order. I really wish you would tone down your attitude around here lately.

I am not insulting any member but infact just expressing what I truly think of this guy. Dont seewhats wrong in this. I mean look at the GC thread and the Ott remarks or we can alwayd go to the tores and mikel threads to say the kind words people have used to describe them. Like i said, onlt saying what I honestly think.

just an angry dude ranting non-stop against a 23-year-old in a bad patch.

His posts make no sense anyway... he says if Oscar goes to a shitty league like Seria A he will score tons of goals, but not good enough for Chelsea. but but we are WINNING the EPL WITH Oscar!!! lol So how is he not good enough if he is factually good enough to win the league with?! :)

Listening to him one would think we improve tremendously whenever Oscar doesn't play, and yet in reality the difference is subtle to non-existent.

it seems that the rules that applied for KDB, Mata and Schurrle do not apply for him

there is no justice in that

what's wrong with u. Did u not read robguima's post. We are winning the leagur WITH OSCAR so that means he is the best!!! End of discussion. It simplt does not matter that another match has gone by where oscar's contribution to our win and us winning the league is a big round 0. It simply does not matter that WE DO INDEED play better without him or that a player like willian plays his best football in the position normallt occupied by oscar. All of these facts simply mean shit cos oscar is the best. Oscar should be made the captain and given a contract till 2025.

Ps- I think the going to serie a and performing well was a self explanatory statement concerning anither one of our flops. Supposedly people just are not that subtle.