Oscar

themightyblue

So where is spike spiegel now??

Expansive football is helped by osvar? U nincompoop how the fuck does oscar help us. Cant u get your bloody oscar goggles off. Its like talking to a lunatic. An arrogant lunatic.

Wjy can't u get it thru your thick skull that oscar does not do anything for us. Simply does not work for us, u imbecile. What has he done for us against burnly, against soton and against the majority of the teams that we have plaued and even won.his contribution has been 0. What did he do against pool when we won 1-0. Nothing. Redundant. Do u get that? Do u get that basic argument of oscar's use in the team. And don't give me that bloody drivel about oscar been there for balamce. Load of CRAP!!!!

Again, getting jose into the argument. Still yet to get a comprehensive argumemt of what osvar does and why he should be continued to be given a chance after chance.

But but but.. how dare we question the opinion of chelsealegend the great. How dare we low lives go against the opinion of the great ones. Do u understand how a fucking forum works, u fucking areogant prick. I give my opinion even if its not the one being followed by our manager. If u don't like it then take a hike, instaed of kepping on chatrering the same useless thing again and again about our manager.

Yes keep getting mad at your computer screen! hahaha!!

This is getting embarrassing and not just the numerous spelling errors and poorly formed arguments. Everything you've said so far has been met with contradiction which is the lowest form of intelligence since it shows you don't know what you're talking about.

Let the ignorance continue

OSCAR'S LINE AGAINST LIVERPOOL

5 shots 2 on target(the most in the team)

3 key passes

pass % 83%

2 dribbles

5 tackles

why am I doing your homework for you?

What more of an argument do I need than the fact that he plays the majority of the games that we win, that our manager got rid of DeBruyne, Mata and prefers him over Willian, he has the 3rd most goals and second most assists and tackles more than any other AM we have? Everyone one of your arguments has been dismissed effortlessly by cold hard facts. There is no need to argue.

Your opinion is fine but when you fabricate nonsense to support a weak 'argument' its gonna be met with laughter and ridicule. You say we're better without him than with him, that's been dispelled. You asked why he doesn't play in big games? another myth easily dispelled... You said what has he contributed? I give you cold hard facts and you still can't come up with a logical alternative. Brother maybe its time you stop making wild allegations and start paying attention to what is actually going on. Everything you've said has proven wrong. In the end your complaints have been so poorly supported and yes, having Jose who is a success driven manager playing him week after week on a first place team is more than enough proof for me.

So, after the words I have had already had with you both you still both feel it's alright to continue attacking each other. didierforever- The edit you made to your original post is way out of order. You are throwing personal insults back when I said not too, and quite frankly after you have been told I at least expect you to take notice, it's not difficult.

Chelsea Legend11- I will point you to the forum rules regarding International posters and the English language. Have some savvy man and stop dipping low to use that sort of stuff to have a go at someone, it's wrong and it will not be tolerated by me or any of the staff members. His points are his opinion but as well as addressing the points you go at his grammar too, not needed at all and you know it.

I will say this for a final time and I expect for everyone to take notice. Attacking other forum members like this is not happening whilst I am around, it won't be tolerated one bit. I am losing the patience with some around here and I am quite happy to make an example out of you two in this instance. Sort it out right now and accept the warning you are both getting, the next steps are being banned if it continues. I'm also happy to start deleting posts that I see not fit for this, or any other topic you want to attack each other in.

End.

So, after the words I have had already had with you both you still both feel it's alright to continue attacking each other. didierforever- The edit you made to your original post is way out of order. You are throwing personal insults back when I said not too, and quite frankly after you have been told I at least expect you to take notice, it's not difficult.

Chelsea Legend11- I will point you to the forum rules regarding International posters and the English language. Have some savvy man and stop dipping low to use that sort of stuff to have a go at someone, it's wrong and it will not be tolerated by me or any of the staff members. His points are his opinion but as well as addressing the points you go at his grammar too, not needed at all and you know it.

I will say this for a final time and I expect for everyone to take notice. Attacking other forum members like this is not happening whilst I am around, it won't be tolerated one bit. I am losing the patience with some around here and I am quite happy to make an example out of you two in this instance. Sort it out right now and accept the warning you are both getting, the next steps are being banned if it continues. I'm also happy to start deleting posts that I see not fit for this, or any other topic you want to attack each other in.

End.

was on the mobile. saw your post after i had edited it. sorry for going OTT

here at just some of the reactions that the fans gave to his 83% possession, 5 tackles and yada yada yada stats. not surprosing though. a lot of mikel fans fell to quoting stats too. did not expect much different from someone who cant even accept when a player is WANK!!!

IGNORANCE INDEED!!!

is not it surprising that so many of them thought he was poor. but since chelsealegend says nay, that means oscar was awesome beyong recognition.

cold hard facts indeed. think this is mikel all over again. people will continue to try and justify this turds inclusion thru stats and the fact that we win cos of others in the team, and then before we know, its 8 years of mediocrity. (now dont get me wrong, i like mikel - he can do some specific job for us unlike oscar).

i did track back on my big game statement. he does not play a game, when we have a full squad. we can delve into last season's stats for it.

proven wrong - hahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:.. oh did u mean u proved me wrong by showing a bunch of useless stats. well..

So let me get this straight, I point to the record with Oscar in the team, the stats he's acquired over the season, the fact that Jose always picks him, the fact Jose has sent many people packing and kept him, the fact that he plays in most of our big games and that we win them! and you point to the opinion pieces of 7 people on a fan forum? I mean no offense to the posters you've sighted here, clearly they are entitled to their opinion just like you are, but how does that prove anything?

anyways I've wasted enough time doing away with this nonsense. You keep shifting the goalposts but I keep scoring, its a fun exercise but at a certain point I get bored... I have no problem with Oscar, he's proven to be a very good squad guy and clearly plays because Jose see's that too. If he leaves so be it, my allegiance is to winning and the badge. In Jose I trust if he thinks Oscar is good enough and the results keep coming in then I have nothing to complain about.

Carefree at the top of the table! Thanks in part to Oscar!

So let me get this straight, I point to the record with Oscar in the team, the stats he's acquired over the season, the fact that Jose always picks him, the fact Jose has sent many people packing and kept him, the fact that he plays in most of our big games and you point to the opinion pieces of 7 people on a fan forum? I mean no offense to the posters you've sighted here, clearly they are entitled to their opinion just like you are, but how does that prove anything?

anyways I've wasted enough time doing away with this nonsense. You keep shifting the goalposts but I keep scoring, its a fun exercise but at a certain point I get bored... I have no problem with Oscar, he's proven to be a very good squad guy and clearly plays because Jose see's that too. If he leaves so be it, my allegiance is to winning and the badge. In Jose I trust if he thinks Oscar is good enough and the results keep coming in then I have nothing to complain about.

Carefree at the top of the table! Thanks in part to Oscar!

jose chose oscar over kdb - not just a mistake but a SAF-pogbaish HOWLER

jose chooses oscar to play - mistake

the stats he has acquired mean nothing cos his performances have been worse than average.

we have 3 losses in the whole season, i can take mikel and any player in the team and point to any stat and we can easily assume it will be great.

oscar plays big matches - only when we dont have a proper sub

i asked u what oscar did against pool in the 1-0 win to count it as in his favor - you threw 5 useless stats at me thinking those proved that oscar played wonderfully when in truth he was probably one of our worst player on the pitch.

hahahaha.. sure dude.. sure.. delusions of grandeur

jose chose oscar over kdb - not just a mistake but a SAF-pogbaish HOWLER

jose chooses oscar to play - mistake

the stats he has acquired mean nothing cos his performances have been worse than average.

we have 3 losses in the whole season, i can take mikel and any player in the team and point to any stat and we can easily assume it will be great.

oscar plays big matches - only when we dont have a proper sub

i asked u what oscar did against pool in the 1-0 win to count it as in his favor - you threw 5 useless stats at me thinking those proved that oscar played wonderfully when in truth he was probably one of our worst player on the pitch.

hahahaha.. sure dude.. sure.. delusions of grandeur

Yawn. Send him on holiday, he clearly needs a rest. So does Cesc.

Until then play a 4-3-3, which eliminates the #10 completely.

It doesn't even make sense. If anything, going into a major tournament in the best possible form is the best way to shine. It's not like footballers have a switch in their body to immediately turn up whenever they feel like it. Oh well.

As far as I know, Brazil are not playing any football in the summer of 2016, right? 2017 is empty as well. And with the way he's been performing, he might be dropped as a starter for the Copa.

There's another Copa America in 2016 and if Brazil win this year's Copa America, they will then have to play in the 2017 Confederations Cup.

In 2012 I predicted he would become a better player than Eden Hazard. With the help of my friends and family I have since been able to overcome my crack addiction

I believe this was the hippie position in 2012. Completely unfounded but was a fairly popular one back then.

Eh, I'm not overly concerned about him. One more season is more than fair, I'm cautiously optimistic about him. I have faith that he can reach his potential, if not then out the door he goes. Same goes for Willian and Cuadrado, hopefully the backroom staff can work out these players kinks and flaws. Willian's issue is by far the easiest to analyze. He just needs to man and take responsibility instead of doing a cowardly back pass to the fullback.

If I can live through, Anelka, Malouda and Kalou, I can live through this. :) Anelkalouda seems like a distance dream to the issues the team has now.

The problem with that is that his potential has been terribly overblown. I'm sure the good folk from Football Manager HQ will be taking notes.

Potential is intangible and has no way of being measured save for opinion.

I can't agree with that. Everbody has a ceiling and judging by his current ability, there's only so high a level he can reach. Oscar hasn't really shown anything to make him standout, aside from a couple of Hollywood goals. Besides, we're not going to wait to figure out if he's going to drastically improve or not. Chelsea is not the club for that.

I can't agree with that. Everbody has a ceiling and judging by his current ability, there's only so high a level he can reach. Oscar hasn't really shown anything to make him standout, aside from a couple of Hollywood goals. Besides, we're not going to wait to figure out if he's going to drastically improve or not. Chelsea is not the club for that.

So you can't agree there isn't a scientific method or metric barometre for measuring potential? I think you have not read what I posted correctly, a failure to communicate. You are arguing against something that I'm not even posting about.

Sell Oscar, buy a top left winger (easier said than done now with Reus signing a new contract) and make Hazard the number 10. Like was said on MOTD, it's a natural progression for Hazard to play more centrally as the number 10. Another option is sell Oscar and buy Pogba to be paired with Matic and make Fabregas the number 10. But Pogba won't leave in the summer and when he does, the fee will be astronomically high. I'm seeing us being linked to Douglas Costa, I fail to understand why. We need signings to improve our first XI because right now, we have a bunch of squad players posing as first XI players.

Yawn. Send him on holiday, he clearly needs a rest. So does Cesc.

Until then play a 4-3-3, which eliminates the #10 completely.

Don't know why Oscar needs a rest, he is the player (with Willian) that played less time between our usual starting eleven.

Willian 2573 minutes
Oscar 2589 minutes
Costa 2726 minutes
Azpi 2738 minutes
Fabregas 3173 minutes
Cahill 3229 minutes
Matic 3308 minutes
Ivanovic 3525 minutes
Hazard 3544 minutes
Terry 3570 minutes

He played a good amount of time, but still less 11 complete games than Terry, Hazard or Ivanovic, less 9 complete games than Matic, less 6.5 complete games than Fabregas... and a lot less time than the majority of the players that are normally in the starting eleven of a big club in Europe.

Suarez that was suspended for Barcelona for months and coudn't play 3 Champions League games for Barceona and 8 games in League played less 380 minutes (something like 4 complete games) than Oscar with 2200 minutes played.

Why the hell does Oscar need a rest?

I still maintain what I said a few pages ago.

Regardless of whether Oscar has a higher ceiling or not, we were playing our best football around the time when he was one of the first choice. Our last high scoring game came, when he probably gave his last good performance, against Swansea.

Mourinho is starting him in every game, probably desperate for him to recover his early season form.

And tbh, we better hope that he can recover some form for the rest of this season. Some people mention playing Willian in the middle, but then that means our RW would be occupied by Ramires/Cuadrado which doesn't sound too thrilling atm.