Oscar

themightyblue

Not a big fan of Oscar in any role, maybe a spot behind the bench.

Either Ramires, Remy, Cuadrado or even Luis should start before Oscar.

And don't slate Cuadrado, that guy only started 2 matches here where he was good in 1. Oscar has been bad for 4 months now, the Swansea game was his only shining performance within a bunch of shit performances.

Can't believe he is getting chance after chance after chance

i would like oscar on psg or some other team's bench

everyone slating oscar off today, just one question from me

IT TOOK ALL OF YOU 3 FUCKING YEARS TO REALIZE HOW AVERAGE HE IS???!!!!

No it didn't. I was by no means the only one but I've been calling for an Oscar upgrade since January of his first year. I have also been describing the he's tired excuse as a myth for just as long.

As far as I can judge, fewer and fewer members here believe that Oscar is the future for Chelsea. Most now seem ready to agree that the player is simply not good enough to be holding down the 10 role for us. In my opinion it's been clear for a long time that we urgently need to upgrade the AM positions. I can't believe we'll allow another summer to go by without addressing it.

He was a walking nightmare today

I feel Mourinho plays him simply because he doesn't have anyone else to play... Cesc prefers to play at the pivot (and he's been just as bad if not worse today) and Cuadrado has been worse - for whatever reason it might be.

It depresses me to see this midfield... I feel like hitting my head on the wall repeatedly

This place depresses me.

Same loud minority slating the player when the entire team struggled.

How can it be so difficult to understand that the team is struggling... That if players don't get into good positions (for whatever reason) it makes difficult to find them. Same thing that people are saying about hazard applies to all other mids including Oscar.

No Oscar is not doing enough to help team at the moment - it happens - and other players are in the same or similar slump atm.

everyone slating oscar off today, just one question from me

IT TOOK ALL OF YOU 3 FUCKING YEARS TO REALIZE HOW AVERAGE HE IS???!!!!

Always knew it deep down, but try to convince myself otherwise. I actually preferred it when he didn't play (when I liked him), so I wouldn't be nervous when he gets the ball , and have to try and defend his usual poor performance afterwards. Yes it's sad but that's how it was.

This place depresses me.

Same loud minority slating the player when the entire team struggled.

How can it be so difficult to understand that the team is struggling... That if players don't get into good positions (for whatever reason) it makes difficult to find them. Same thing that people are saying about hazard applies to all other mids including Oscar.

No Oscar is not doing enough to help team at the moment - it happens - and other players are in the same or similar slump atm.

Can't finish, ineffective pressing, can't complete passes, first touch of an ogre, etc. Even when we win, he is a non factor and we win despite his ineffectiveness.

so people want to know who would replace a player who had these stats in the match

0 goals

0 assists

0 crosses

0 take-ons completed

0 key passes

0 interceptions

73% pass accuracy

hahahahahhhahahahahahahahah...

i think cahill in attack... would be better than this piece of crap.

Well at this point for most of us he has no future but we will see what Mourinho does.

If he doesn't replace him this summer then we can probably expect how the season will pan out.

Can't finish, ineffective pressing, can't complete passes, first touch of an ogre, etc. Even when we win, he is a non factor and we win despite his ineffectiveness.

You have just described Fabregas game in the last couple of months... And he's not 23...

Did we do any better lately when Oscar did not play? Do we improve when he's taken off? I just don't see anyone else doing much better.

You have just described Fabregas game in the last couple of months... And he's not 23...

Did we do any better lately when Oscar did not play? Do we improve when he's taken off? I just don't see anyone else doing much better.

Yes, and he is 10 times the player Oscar is, is a lot more important than Oscar, even today that Fabregas probably did his worst game with us there is no difference between that and the normal display from Oscar.

Let's face it.... there is no player as inconsistent as Oscar in this whole team, and is general performences are not good enough

I can handle Willian that is not a perfect player but heps defending, he liks up our game perfectly, he is consistent, never has a really bad game... there are other players like that in the team... and we can trust them...

We can't trust Oscar not only because on average he is ok at best (and I'm being kind)... but also because in half of the games he is atrocious.

on a personal note, I like the kid. he looks the a decent person, I think at times he shows heart as well. he was the best player on the pitch against arsenal this season.

But enough is enough. He Is Not A Chelsea Starter.

have him as a squad player or sell him. I wouldn't mind keeping him, he'll come in handy and have his good moments, probably mostly at the start of the season and only in cup competitions and against lower opposition. but you need these players, especially towards the end so you can rotate properly, and importantly jose would trust to rotate him in.

If Cuadrado is benched and this guy starts next week against Hull I am lost for words.

You'd be lost for words by Jose refusing to drop his favourites and refusing to acknowledge that rotation is important? You must be left speechless every match :P

What is scary is that he is so TOOTHLESS, looks at Hazard always creating danger. Willian is just like Oscar if not worse but at least he gives movement and always not afraid to track back all the way back to our box. This guy also works hard but because he is so limited physically he cannot really press all the way deep into our half for most of the time and he isn't the fastest around so he can't move up and down the pitch quickly like Hazard and Willian.

His shot is also nothing special, always straight at the GK or over the bar. He scores a few great goals because he got great techniques on the volley but his shot power is incredibly weak and for some reason always straight at their GK. This is something I have noticed for a long time now and not just today where he missed a great chance.