Oscar

themightyblue

actually I think counting the Olympic Games that were less than a year ago, it's more than 80, isn't it?

I guess the season starts with first official club game (our community shield match vs city). World club next year will also be part of 2013/14 season, not 2014/15.

But for a player himself, then yes Oscar played even more games.

I guess the season starts with first official club game (our community shield match vs city). World club next year will also be part of 2013/14 season, not 2014/15.

But for a player himself, then yes Oscar played even more games.

what I mean is in less than a year he played nearly 90 matches... which is insane

You all got me wrong! I never said that his lack of confidence affects him badly. All I am saying that he is a player that needs more time to adapt in order to get really really good. Oscar hasn't got that mental strength of just coming to another country and becoming a star. He needs more time. And he is shy, its his personality nothing wrong with it. (David Luiz said that in an interview about Oscar for Chelsea tv.)

You all got me wrong! I never said that his lack of confidence affects him badly. All I am saying that he is a player that needs more time to adapt in order to get really really good. Oscar hasn't got that mental strength of just coming to another country and becoming a star. He needs more time. And he is shy, its his personality nothing wrong with it. (David Luiz said that in an interview about Oscar for Chelsea tv.)

He's shy because he's in new country and a new club, not because he lacks mental strength. Dude is Brazil's #10 (now #11), first choice player for Chelsea, made a fool of everyone in the UCL and turned Pirlo's black beard into a white one within one game and then made Buffon such a fan that Buffon got a tatto of Oscar's face on his arm (rumours are that Oscar himself inked the tattoo while he was doing keep ups with 3 balls). Now that's mental strength.

Again, you are just regurgitating what you said from the beginning and not addressing the counter arguments put up to you and providing explanation to your point.

Oscar—"My goals are to keep doing my job for Chelsea and improve [on] what I've done."

Oscar—"If I manage to play better, with the help of my team-mates, I think we can win many titles next season."

Oscar—"Myself, David Luiz, Ramires & Lucas Piazon are very close to each other, really close indeed. We are building a strong friendship."

tumblr_mp8bbxF4w81sn7k9qo1_500.gif

tumblr_mp8a5pxloZ1sp6iedo1_400.gif

The brilliance of Oscar is his simplicity. He makes things in such a simple way. You rarely see him doing those flashing plays. He makes superb plays by playing it in a natural, simple way.

That makes him so special in my eyes because that's hard to do.