Oscar

themightyblue

It seems 30m Reais.

He is saying Ganso is joining Inter, while Inter is selling Oscar to Chelsea.

Perrone said Spurs is the one in talks to buy Oscar...but Brito is a journalist that is based in Porto Alegre, knows a lot of stuff about Internacional.

How good is Oscar in your opinion ?

I watched his game against Denmark, I didn't know much about him but he suprised me! One of the best on the field and better than Lucas moura.

He was miles better than Lucas Moura in that game.

To be honest, although they have slightly different play styles, I believe that Oscar will become everything that Ganso was hyped up to become.

I've only seen him when playing for Brazil, but those few times than I saw him, he looked like a veteran of the game. I'm positive he'll be the man of Brazil's midfield at the World Cup.

I don't see how he'd fit in here though at all though.

Yes having Oscar, Hazard and Mata would eliminate any creativity problems. We'd probably be the most creative team in the world outside of the Spanish Giants. Plus Torres would be in Heaven. Although I just can't see this deal happening. Some deals you just have a hunch whether they have any truth in them or not.

Yes having Oscar, Hazard and Mata would eliminate any creativity problems. We'd probably be the most creative team in the world outside of the Spanish Giants. Plus Torres would be in Heaven. Although I just can't see this deal happening. Some deals you just have a hunch whether they have any truth in them or not.

I feel more confident about this deal than the Hulk fiasco. Nontheless, yay BRASIL!

David+Luiz+Brasil.jpgarticle-0-0A8631A1000005DC-732_306x423.jpg1945883-6353-atm14.jpg

If we had to sign another attacking midfielder, I'd much rather sign Ryad Boudedouz.

He would cost SOOOO much less, and he has much more potential in my eyes.

I'm confident he'll be one of the best attacking midfielders in the world one day if he takes the right steps.

If we had to sign another attacking midfielder, I'd much rather sign Ryad Boudedouz.

He would cost SOOOO much less, and he has much more potential in my eyes.

I'm confident he'll be one of the best attacking midfielders in the world one day if he takes the right steps.

How much less? Should have signed Ryad's former team mate Marvin Martin while we had the chance.

How much less? Should have signed Ryad's former team mate Marvin Martin while we had the chance.

Well I assume that Oscar is valued at around £20mil by his club, which means that since we're Chelsea, we'd have to pay at least £28mil.

Ryad is at a club where they're in real need of cash, and would probably let him go to us for £15mil at most. Maybe even £12mil.

It looks like he could be off to Marseille though.

I agree about Marvin Martin. Fantastic player.

also i don't mean to sound like racist but it's just a strange observation. it seems as if white brazilians have more creativity then black brazilians (who are better dribblers and better sprinters)..anyone else notice that?