Our Squad is overrated

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

he wants us to replace hazard with milner...kagawa...anderson.... ahaahahahhaa this is comedy, i can't wait for the season ..

no, I wanna keep em, and reduce our expectations of our season. But I like how u wanna sell our "best " for uniteds squad players.

It's overrated by a lot of the posters on here who think Eden Hazard is as good as Messi and think that we're bound to win 4-5 trophies this season.

More realistic appraisals for our seasons plausible objectives, like my own, would see this team not be overrated. We still haven't kicked a competitive ball yet. I hope everyone can wash themselves of the delusion that we're going to win everything this year, we're point blank not good enough and the squad is far too off balance.

That.

We often laugh at other fans for being deluded after 1-2 signings thinking they're gonna win it all but it seems that most people here have been infected with the same problem too.

We have good attackers, i disagree with you on that bit.

But our double pivot is serious problem, and i mean very serious.

I don't think Lampard can play it, just because he had a good 4 month playing it doesn't mean that's his new natural position and he will play well.

John Obi Mikel is embarrassing, shite player, never seen him track back once, on that 2nd goal where was he?, he was miles behind that player who scored, when really he should be marking him and tracking back. Not years away having a convo with the linesman.

That double pivot is the strength of the team, it really is, we need to get that sorted.

KDB will come good, i assure you, he is a good player. Hazard i'm actually a slight bit worried.

Or maybe...scrap the double pivot and go back to good ol' 4-3-3?

he wants us to replace hazard with milner...kagawa...anderson.... ahaahahahhaa this is comedy, i can't wait for the season ..

5 games into the season and we got ourselves lets say 12/13 points and these will be the people shouting "i told u so, these guys are the best", then 3 games drawn and we ll fall back to "rdm sucks, sack him,he is the worst". its the same story every season.

If this is how people act when we lose a pre season game, what's going to happen when we lose a real game? :lol:

our maybe I really think our squad isn't that good? Or is this like when we first signed AVB and we weren't Allowed to criticise anything about him until the season started.

Come on , stop posting idiot things that have no sense , we have surely a fantastic team , surely the best chelsea team on paper ever , we played good football today , with a team that didnt manage to play togheter , Marin needs to improve in the last pass / shoot , more lucid and Hazard is good , with Mata (Forget him ? ) and Oscar , we'll surely be great team.Stop saying bad things beacause we lost a friendly by conceding a late goal , if the ref gave us a penalty more than clear , what would you say ?

We still need more players. DM, right back and CF? Sloth is 100% right, we need someone to play as pivot.

Hazard is young and is good, but he is not a Messi and right now he would not start in my ideal team.

As someone said, the team is overrated if you think we are as good as Barcelona.

5 games into the season and we got ourselves lets say 12/13 points and these will be the people shouting "i told u so, these guys are the best", then 3 games drawn and we ll fall back to "rdm sucks, sack him,he is the worst". its the same story every season.

That is football. Result dictate everything. I remember last year when we lost to city and RDM replaced torres with drogba, even though that was a correct decision but we lost so everybody said RDM was stupid.

In final, thomas muller caused us tons of problem and RDM did not do anything but we won so everybody said RDM is genius

That's football :D

We still need more players. DM, right back and CF? Sloth is 100% right, we need someone to play as pivot.

Hazard is young and is good, but he is not a Messi and right now he would not start in my ideal team.

As someone said, the team is overrated if you think we are as good as Barcelona.

Technically we are better than them because we beat them and won the CL ,but come on no one said that , and you know that , we have a great team with a great futur , Lampard today was fantastic, he'll be our CM and will do well.