Our Squad is overrated

I've been hearing so much about how great our transfers have been this summer. although I like the youngsters we've signed, for the season upcoming, they are no better than last year's squad.

Marin - Not as good as Danny. He struggled in Germany but some around here act like he's supposed to turn into Jesus Navas - a speedy winger that beats his man and gets a cross in -

KDB - another name that's supposed to be helping alot. He's not ready for Chelsea yet. Nowhere near what Kalou did, or what Malouda can do. Yet because he's young and a new signing, we instantly consider him better than what we already have,(or at least a replacement)

Oscar - He's young and might take time to get used to Chelsea. We don't even know where to play him

Our midfield is nowhere near as good as our opponents'(Manchesters)

Our coaching staff has not convinced me yet either. we finished 6th last year and won cup games parking the bus most of the time last year. We certainly have the most unproven staff in compared to the Manchester clubs.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We have good attackers, i disagree with you on that bit.

But our double pivot is serious problem, and i mean very serious.

I don't think Lampard can play it, just because he had a good 4 month playing it doesn't mean that's his new natural position and he will play well.

John Obi Mikel is embarrassing, shite player, never seen him track back once, on that 2nd goal where was he?, he was miles behind that player who scored, when really he should be marking him and tracking back. Not years away having a convo with the linesman.

That double pivot is the strength of the team, it really is, we need to get that sorted.

KDB will come good, i assure you, he is a good player. Hazard i'm actually a slight bit worried.

I've been hearing so much about how great our transfers have been this summer. although I like the youngsters we've signed, for the season upcoming, they are no better than last year's squad.

Marin - Not as good as Danny. He struggled in Germany but some around here act like he's supposed to turn into Jesus Navas - a speedy winger that beats his man and gets a cross in -

KDB - another name that's supposed to be helping alot. He's not ready for Chelsea yet. Nowhere near what Kalou did, or what Malouda can do. Yet because he's young and a new signing, we instantly consider him better than what we already have,(or at least a replacement)

Oscar - He's young and might take time to get used to Chelsea. We don't even know where to play him

Our coaching staff has not convinced me yet either. we finished 6th last year and won cup games parking the bus most of the time last year. We certainly have the most unproven staff in compared to the Manchester clubs.

LOL, funny post... :)

It really depend how you define overrated.

We have not even played one competitive game yet, so just wait till december and then we can make judgment

hush lil puppy don't u cry...

seriously ease up kid, we are fyne, we just need to sort out the tactics, is a friendly anyways. turnball was @ fault for being bad keeper too

Young teams usually impress in the preseason cause everyone is trying to prove their worth.

It really depend how you define overrated.

We have not even played one competitive game yet, so just wait till december and then we can make judgment

I'm talking on paper. The preseason games haven't help change my mind however

The last bit about the coaching staff was worth posting the rest is just typical 'spoiled brat' nonsense. We have played three pre-season games and already someone is posting this kind of bullshit. Impatient plastic fans are the worse kind of fans, one minute they love a player the very next game he's the shittest player Chelsea has ever had. Wow just wow. Embarrassing!

It's overrated by a lot of the posters on here who think Eden Hazard is as good as Messi and think that we're bound to win 4-5 trophies this season.

More realistic appraisals for our seasons plausible objectives, like my own, would see this team not be overrated. We still haven't kicked a competitive ball yet. I hope everyone can wash themselves of the delusion that we're going to win everything this year, we're point blank not good enough and the squad is far too off balance.

'Chelsea?' just ignore some of the idiots who will try and laugh at your post to get a few daft likes and shit, Hutcho for example. You have to get used to that so just ignore them.

You do hold a point, the squad is overrated. And if we don't get this double pivot thing sorted we could be in BIG trouble.

The last bit about the coaching staff was worth posting the rest is just typical 'spoiled brat' nonsense. We have played three pre-season games and already someone is posting this kind of bullshit. Impatient plastic fans are the worse kind of fans, one minute they love a player the very next game he's the shittest player Chelsea has ever had. Wow just wow. Embarrassing!

its not like that, I'm simply talking about the way we look on paper. The preseason games were played,half hearted anyways.

I'm talking on paper. The preseason games haven't help change my mind however

On paper we are a good team but not super team (don't compare us to real/barcelona)

Moreover we are still in transition, last year was supposed to be our transition year but we fired avb, di matteo reverted us back to our old way so this year, I expect us to be in top 4 and do well in UCL. that's it

so lets sell all of them and buy another set of players.