The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

Yea ok fair enough ... maybe not against us and Internationally he hasn't been great but what about ... both finals against Man United... All the games Vs Real Madrid ?

Messi does deliver on the big stage but to expect any player to do it in every big game he plays is just ridiculous... Drogba didn't always deliver in every big game... and neither has Ramires.. so I don't see what your trying to prove by comparing all of these players!

What you talking about.

Drogba is the biggest game player in the world.

And now it looks like Ramires is following that step by scoring that goal against Barcelona, and the first goal against Liverpool in the FA Cup.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Messi won the Olympics tho but lets not start a Messi debate, he does show up in big games and for Argentina imo but just doesn't get the rewards as he does for Barca. He's scored a stupid amount of goals and won a stupid amount of trophies as we all know.

Back on Topic, Brazil will most likely win the WC and Olympics at home. It will be better for them. And i hope we don't enter a Team GB again tbh, i'm sure we wont anyway. Can't see us trying to qualify.

What you talking about.

Drogba is the biggest game player in the world.

And now it looks like Ramires is following that step by scoring that goal against Barcelona, and the first goal against Liverpool in the FA Cup.

Drogba didn`t show up in Moscow..or atleast not the one we wanted. nor did he show up when we needed him in the games against Inter.

but i think we getting away from the general point here. Oscar at 20 didn`t put away a chance he should have but is already being condemned as not being a big game player. Drogba wasn`t even a top league player in france at 20. it`s way too early to say he`s not a big game player. one off target header. study every so called "big game player" and you`ll find they miss a few too in big games.

Drogba didn`t show up in Moscow..or atleast not the one we wanted. nor did he show up when we needed him in the games against Inter.

but i think we getting away from the general point here. Oscar at 20 didn`t put away a chance he should have but is already being condemned as not being a big game player. Drogba wasn`t even a top league player in france at 20. it`s way too early to say if he`s not a big game player. one offtarget header. study every so called "big game player" and you`ll find they miss a few too in big games.

I didn't even mention the goal he miss at the end.

People are now bringing it up.

But my judgement was for the whole game.

Neymar and Oscar despite being superior players where a ghost!

And that's usually a sign of players that don't appear when the pressure is high....or how they say it in Spanish "pecho frio"

but i think we getting away from the general point here. Oscar at 20 didn`t put away a chance he should have but is already being condemned as not being a big game player. Drogba wasn`t even a top league player in france at 20. it`s way too early to say he`s not a big game player. one off target header. study every so called "big game player" and you`ll find they miss a few too in big games.

Drogba got 9 goals in 9 finals and he was easily one of the top 3 big game players in his time. He also saved us from defeat against Bayern with a crashing header. Oscar is still very young and he'll develop !

Drogba didn`t show up in Moscow.

Well.... he hit the post with a stunning strike with about 15 minutes to go. He was actually worse in Munich but because he scored the header and the pen, he got all the credit. Fine lines between being shit and being awesome.

Drogba got 9 goals in 9 finals and he was easily one of the top 3 big game players in his time. He also saved us from defeat against Bayern with a crashing header. Oscar is still very young and he'll develop !

yes i know i was there at all of them but Justin made out he always showed up in big games, when he didn`t always. he was a big game player but the point is that "big game players " don`t always show up in big games. Lampard is another big game player but didn`t always show up in big games. nobody does do it always.

Well.... he hit the post with a stunning strike with about 15 minutes to go. He was actually worse in Munich but because he scored the header and the pen, he got all the credit. Fine lines between being shit and being awesome.

he also got sent off for a bitch slap on vidic and wasn`t there to take the penalty that JT had to take instead of him. Zidane was a great big game player who fooked up in the World cup final..my point again is that no big time player always shows up in the big games.

Oscar didn`t have his greatest game today but to say he`s not a big game player is more than a bit premature.

I didn't even mention the goal he miss at the end.

People are now bringing it up.

But my judgement was for the whole game.

Neymar and Oscar despite being superior players where a ghost!

And that's usually a sign of players that don't appear when the pressure is high....or how they say it in Spanish "pecho frio"

ok we`ll move away from the miss at the end but my point is still valid.it`s premature to say he`s not a big game player when he`s 20 years old. he didn`t have his best game today but there were atleast 7 or 8 players who had worse games. he can`t do it on his own. Brazil lost because they couldn`t defend nor put away the chances they created they also didn`t play as a team the way Mexico did. it doesn`t make Oscar not a big game player. it`s just one game and the whole team should take the blame for it.

ok we`ll move away from the miss at the end but my point is still valid.it`s premature to say he`s not a big game player when he`s 20 years old. he didn`t have his best game today but there were atleast 7 or 8 players who had worse games. he can`t do it on his own. Brazil lost because they couldn`t defend nor put away the chances they created they also didn`t play as a team the way Mexico did. it doesn`t make Oscar not a big game player. it`s just one game and the whole team should take the blame for it.

I guess it's premature, yes. But we can already go forming an opinion. That's how people formed their opinion about Messi and Ronalda despite being mad young years ago...

But you know what, I think Neymar is a even bigger choker!

He is the one that got mad skills, but was nowhere near anywhere to show his true potential...sounds similar to like Ronalda!

I guess it's premature, yes. But we can already go forming an opinion. That's how people formed their opinion about Messi and Ronalda despite being mad young years ago...

But you know what, I think Neymar is a even bigger choker!

He is the one that got mad skills, but was nowhere near anywhere to show his true potential...sounds similar to like Ronalda!

with Messi and Ronaldo i think it`s probably us more than anyone who think they aren`t big game players because they don`t seem to destroy us like they have destroyed others. the jury is still out on neymar for me..i don`t like him atall..along with Joey Barton and Luis Moreno i don`t dislike any player as much. just not sure if he`s a choker or not yet.

I missed the men's football final. Anyone care to summarize for me?

Brazil not at their fluid best. Careless play at the back responsible for both goals against a clinical, well drilled, disciplined Mexico outfit. They nearly scored a late double to force it into ET but Oscar fluffed a relatively easy last gasp header. Overall, Mexico well worth their win.

Brazil not at their fluid best. Careless play at the back responsible for both goals against a clinical, well drilled, disciplined Mexico outfit. They nearly scored a late double to force it into ET but Oscar fluffed a relatively easy last gasp header. Overall, Mexico well worth their win.

Thanks. Good to see you back.