The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

I'm not a big fan of Olympics. It is a great massive competition with a lot of history in it, but it's my own fault that I don't enjoy bunch of sports...as a matter of fact, I only follow football and MMA so watching some people who I have no idea who are run, jump and throw stuff just ain't my thing.

I'm really looking forward to watching Brazil and Spain in the football competition though, especially Oscar. He impressed me against TGB.

I'm also waiting for Serbia's 100th Olympic medal and hoping they won't cheat against our swimmer Cavic again.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a huge shock! Japan have just beaten Spain in the football.

Japan really should have ended up thrashing Spain. The amount of sitters they missed all game was just ridiculous. Was laughing so badly watching it!

Clearly Spain did not give a fuck. Never liked olympic football and never will. Most players didn't even give a rats ass. Especially the likes of Martinez, Mata, and Alba. Credit to Japan though. Morocco please take them out. Affek.

You have to give it to them, those Japs can fucking run!

They are always good to watch. Always 100% committed and willing to give their all for the cause. They certainly looked the better, hungrier and more determined of the two sides. Spain just looked out of sorts. Almost paid the price in defence because of the tiki-taka football.

Embarrassed to be English after seeing the flag mix up. It's bad enough to get a wrong flag... but to do it with countries like North & South Korea, giving the North Korean's the South Korea flag is absolutely unbelievable. They're practically at war ffs, how do these idiots get jobs ffs? and then in the Table Tennis, South Korea get drawn against North Korea... you couldn't make this shit up.

And Japan beating Spain in the football.... how the hell would that happen.

And we aint even had the opening ceremony yet!

Embarrassed to be English after seeing the flag mix up. It's bad enough to get a wrong flag... but to do it with countries like North & South Korea, giving the North Korean's the South Korea flag is absolutely unbelievable. They're practically at war ffs, how do these idiots get jobs ffs? and then in the Table Tennis, South Korea get drawn against North Korea... you couldn't make this shit up.

And Japan beating Spain in the football.... how the hell would that happen.

And we aint even had the opening ceremony yet!

if you had watched the satirical tv series 2012 it was all predicted there

Anyone know how to watch the Brazil game? I assumed pressing the red button on BBC 1 would give me the option to watch it (it did earlier. It gave the option of watching Mexico while Spain were playing) but it just re-directs me to the Team GB game.

(Wanna do some Oscar scouting.)

Anyone know how to watch the Brazil game? I assumed pressing the red button on BBC 1 would give me the option to watch it (it did earlier. It gave the option of watching Mexico while Spain were playing) but it just re-directs me to the Team GB game.

(Wanna do some Oscar scouting.)

BBC OLYMPICS CHANNEL 3... channel 552 on virgin media, for the brazil game.

starts at 7:35.

i like the 50 km Walk...all the athletes walking like they`ve shit themselves. never fails to amuse me.

i like the olympics to see world records broken. a bit of patriotism but still respecting the greatness of other athletes. it`s gonna be weird this one tho as i`m used to seeing it in the early hours.

i don`t think GB will do anything in the football ut after Japan beat Spain who knows. Japan beating Spain was funny,especially after that thread was derailed the other day over arguing over who was gonna get gold Spain or Brazil.

Looking forward to the boxing,swimming,show jumping,rowing,cycling and track events..it`s better than just twiddling thumbs till the footie season starts as by the time it`s over that will start.

Surprised there wasn't a thread sooner. Should be a very interesting event where i can see all our brits shit themselves due to the pressure and fail miserably at everything lol. Of course i don't want that to happen but they must be so nervous. Gareth Bale is a cunt, injured for the Olympics yet scores for Tottenham... ok mate. Looking forward to seeing all Chelsea players shine in the football anyway.

I don't get overly hyped for the Olympics but i am looking forward to it and really hope we do well. London is so over crowded tho and it has dramatically made my work hours change. It's interesting tho.

Honestly, it's a different thing starting for a side under bags of pressure in an international tournament against other young talents than playing what? 20 mins of calm football, y'know a little run around the pitch in just a normal friendly.