Aussie Rules AFL

LeonDavis23

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol-thorne should win it. Buddy Franklin, etc.

On paper and at their best they are probably the best team in the Competition. However if I had to pick 2 teams who could take them down, it would be Geelong (eliminated) and the Swans (who will probably meet them in the GF). We (Swans) seem to have the midfield to nullify them. We almost did it a couple rounds back. Having said all that, it is Hawthorne's to lose. That's what they said about Barca and Bayern though. :P

You're a traitor to Liverpool, KOF! We should be GWS fans! :cry:

You mean the team that gets flogged by close to 100 points each time? Yeah, sure lol. I've been a Swans fan since 2004 so no chance of me ever switching to GWS. I do hope however that they do well and get 'bigger' so we can have great derbies ala Chelsea vs Arsenal/Spurs.

You mean the team that gets flogged by close to 100 points each time? Yeah, sure lol. I've been a Swans fan since 2004 so no chance of me ever switching to GWS. I do hope however that they do well and get 'bigger' so we can have great derbies ala Chelsea vs Arsenal/Spurs.

I revoke your 'Liverpool' status. You're no better than a C-town resident now, in my eyes.

:Goober:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Bitter Collingwood fans, nothing sweeter.

oh well, at least we were able to stich you guys up twice this year :P

international football, hawks win, pies lose and blues win (but tigers lose) = shit weekend of sports

reckon carlton are in with a chance this week with all sydney's troubles but will be a cats-freo GF

Bitter Collingwood fans, nothing sweeter.

oh well, at least we were able to stich you guys up twice this year :P

international football, hawks win, pies lose and blues win (but tigers lose) = shit weekend of sports

reckon carlton are in with a chance this week with all sydney's troubles but will be a cats-freo GF

Hahaha yeah you did. Your midfield just controlled the game. We had no chance.

I think if we can control the midfield battle we could surprise a few people, considering how many injuries they have at the moment. Although expecting us to get battered. We are playing at the ANZ stadium also and we do play good there.

Hahaha yeah you did. Your midfield just controlled the game. We had no chance.

I think if we can control the midfield battle we could surprise a few people, considering how many injuries they have at the moment. Although expecting us to get battered. We are playing at the ANZ stadium also and we do play good there.

yeah their midfield is definitely very strong, goodes out for the year though which is disappointing.

wasn't it 2011 that you guys last played there in a EF, i remember it being a cracker of a match on a sunday