test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LeonDavis23

Aussie Rules AFL

Started by LeonDavis23,

56 posts in this topic

You mean the team that gets flogged by close to 100 points each time? Yeah, sure lol. I've been a Swans fan since 2004 so no chance of me ever switching to GWS. I do hope however that they do well and get 'bigger' so we can have great derbies ala Chelsea vs Arsenal/Spurs.

I revoke your 'Liverpool' status. You're no better than a C-town resident now, in my eyes.

:Goober:

KonohasOrangeFlash likes this

Swannies!!!!!! I knew we could do it. Bloods forever. :D

Bandwagoner...I can't stand the sport of AFL. It's fun to play though.

Bandwagoner...I can't stand the sport of AFL. It's fun to play though.

I've supported them since 2004 lol Anyways I won't bring up the eternal AFL vs NRL debate...Theres a clear winner there :P

Bitter Collingwood fans, nothing sweeter.

oh well, at least we were able to stich you guys up twice this year :P

international football, hawks win, pies lose and blues win (but tigers lose) = shit weekend of sports

reckon carlton are in with a chance this week with all sydney's troubles but will be a cats-freo GF

Bitter Collingwood fans, nothing sweeter.

oh well, at least we were able to stich you guys up twice this year :P

international football, hawks win, pies lose and blues win (but tigers lose) = shit weekend of sports

reckon carlton are in with a chance this week with all sydney's troubles but will be a cats-freo GF

Hahaha yeah you did. Your midfield just controlled the game. We had no chance.

I think if we can control the midfield battle we could surprise a few people, considering how many injuries they have at the moment. Although expecting us to get battered. We are playing at the ANZ stadium also and we do play good there.

Hahaha yeah you did. Your midfield just controlled the game. We had no chance.

I think if we can control the midfield battle we could surprise a few people, considering how many injuries they have at the moment. Although expecting us to get battered. We are playing at the ANZ stadium also and we do play good there.

yeah their midfield is definitely very strong, goodes out for the year though which is disappointing.

wasn't it 2011 that you guys last played there in a EF, i remember it being a cracker of a match on a sunday

bad luck steve, they left their run too late this week

Yep, just not good enough. Can't see Sydney doing much with there amount of injuries although from here I would like to see them win it.

Yep, just not good enough. Can't see Sydney doing much with there amount of injuries although from here I would like to see them win it.

Freo very tough to beat over there but the winner on Friday night is my tip, it's an odd year so i'll say the cats