test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LeonDavis23

Aussie Rules AFL

Started by LeonDavis23,

56 posts in this topic

Yes im referring to the UK.

We're talking about AUSTRALIA and ENGLAND. Don't try to bring Welsh, Scottish etc into this just because you are no good at sports.........

We're talking about AUSTRALIA and ENGLAND. Don't try to bring Welsh, Scottish etc into this just because you are no good at sports.........

We compete in the Olympics as Team GB. I know its hard for you to take dear friend as your country is such a fan of sports. Its cute that your all so keen despite your inferior ability ;)

We compete in the Olympics as Team GB. I know its hard for you to take dear friend as your country is such a fan of sports. Its cute that your all so keen despite your inferior ability ;)

The fact that you compete as team GB says it all. You know you're not good enough....Inferior in every way. Anyway enough of this.

The fact that you compete as team GB says it all. You know you're not good enough....Inferior in every way. Anyway enough of this.

Im not sure that is the reason but fair enough were both better at sport than the Yanks. ( Good sports anyway ;)

Tennis - Murray (better than any of your current players)

Cycling

Beijing medals table

Veledrome medals - UK 12 You 1

Road medals - UK 2 You 0

Tour de France 2012 winners UK 1 You 0

That could so easily be:

Athens medal table

Australia 6 gold 2 silver 2 bronze. UK 2 gold 1 silver 1 bronze.

Tour de France 2011 winners: Australia 1-0 UK.

But Olympics/Le Tour are not the pinnacle, Paris-Roubaix is the ultimate cycling race and Britain has never won that. Australia has.

KonohasOrangeFlash likes this

FUCK YOU KONOHAS!!!!

Your welcome :)

I have to be honest, Scotland is shit at sports but still we make up for it in general crazyness. Anyway what time is it in the Oz shouldn't you not be in your kip by now?!

I have to be honest, Scotland is shit at sports but still we make up for it in general crazyness. Anyway what time is it in the Oz shouldn't you not be in your kip by now?!

lol Ryan so what you just asked me is 'Should not you not be in your kip by now?!'. It seems Scotland is shit at the English language as well. :Goober:

lol Ryan so what you just asked me is 'Should not you not be in your kip by now?!'. It seems Scotland is shit at the English language as well. :Goober:

We are shit at everything bar being Scottish.

KonohasOrangeFlash likes this

Lol-thorne should win it. Buddy Franklin, etc.

On paper and at their best they are probably the best team in the Competition. However if I had to pick 2 teams who could take them down, it would be Geelong (eliminated) and the Swans (who will probably meet them in the GF). We (Swans) seem to have the midfield to nullify them. We almost did it a couple rounds back. Having said all that, it is Hawthorne's to lose. That's what they said about Barca and Bayern though. :P

You're a traitor to Liverpool, KOF! We should be GWS fans! :cry:

You mean the team that gets flogged by close to 100 points each time? Yeah, sure lol. I've been a Swans fan since 2004 so no chance of me ever switching to GWS. I do hope however that they do well and get 'bigger' so we can have great derbies ala Chelsea vs Arsenal/Spurs.