test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LeonDavis23

Aussie Rules AFL

Started by LeonDavis23,

56 posts in this topic

Carlton supporter and was a member for 10 years before Chelsea took over my life.

..Carlton Football Club ........................... Chelsea Football Club

carlton-football-club-logo.gif ................... 104px-Chelsea_FC_52-53.png

That is an immense goal. Must win the goal of the year award? How the hell did he get it to curl in so late! It wasn't that much like Cisse's, because Cisse's started curving almost straight after he kicked it. This was like a doosra from Muttiah Muralitharan, you don't see it coming at all :D

Weird sport, it occasionally comes on our TV but i make a point of avoiding it. That kick was mad, why did he even do that? It was easy enough to just put it through without drama.

Weird sport

To you........:rolleyes:

That is an immense goal. Must win the goal of the year award?

No way, much better goals have and will be scored. That goal wasn't that great.

Probably the only sport your better than us at, and even then i think we'd give you a good game ;)

Probably the only sport your better than us at, and even then i think we'd give you a good game ;)

Rugby league and union, football (I'm serious), cycling, swimming, to name an obvious few, all disagree with you there.

KonohasOrangeFlash likes this

Not this shit again. I'll say it again, in sports its Australia > England. Accept it and move on.

Rugby league and union, football (I'm serious), cycling, swimming, to name an obvious few, all disagree with you there.

You forgot Tennis, Surfing, Hockey, Basketball, Netball etc

You forgot Tennis, Surfing, Hockey, Basketball, Netball etc

Nay boys nay. Rugby Union we are far superior , football (let's not even go there). Cycling behave yourself were the best in the world .And Tennis we win.

Nay boys nay. Rugby Union we are far superior , football (let's not even go there). Cycling behave yourself were the best in the world .And Tennis we win.

Are you fucking high?

Are you fucking high?

I stand in firm belief that we are the superior sporting nation despite your favorable climate and cultural opportunities in sport. At one time long long ago you were better at tennis but those days are over. Cycling in the velodrome we have dominated for recent years and outside wigginton has just torn up le france. And in the overall Olympics medal table we are 7 that's right 7 countries above you.

Duppy Conqueror likes this

I stand in firm belief that we are the superior sporting nation despite your favorable climate and cultural opportunities in sport. At one time long long ago you were better at tennis but those days are over. Cycling in the velodrome we have dominated for recent years and outside wigginton has just torn up le france. And in the overall Olympics medal table we are 7 that's right 7 countries above you.

You have a bigger population so the countries with big polulations will naturally get more medals. We only have 22 million. Per Capita we are undoubtedly a lot better than you and one of, if not the best sporting nation in the world. Tennis...who do you have in Tennis? We are better. Cycling, your bullshitting, we're better.

You have a bigger population so the countries with big polulations will naturally get more medals. We only have 22 million. Per Capita we are undoubtedly a lot better than you and one of, if not the best sporting nation in the world. Tennis...who do you have in Tennis? We are better. Cycling, your bullshitting, we're better.

Tennis - Murray (better than any of your current players)

Cycling

Beijing medals table

Veledrome medals - UK 12 You 1

Road medals - UK 2 You 0

Tour de France 2012 winners UK 1 You 0