Youth Signings

SlickM32

New here, just looking for further details on some of the summer's new youth signings.

Are the Musonda trio officially Chelsea property?

Also saw we signed George Brady from AS Cannes, but never saw anything official on ChelseaFC.com

Any other youth signings or goings as well? I know Rhys Taylor and Marko Mitrovic left on free transfer.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the Musonda trio officially Chelsea property?

Yes

Also saw we signed George Brady from AS Cannes, but never saw anything official on ChelseaFC.com

Youth signings often aren't officially announced. Don't know the exact reason why not, but I'm assuming it's because they won't be part of the first team. They won't have a squad number. The club probably don't want fans to expect these players to start or they don't want to put a huge amount of pressure on them.

Yes

Youth signings often aren't officially announced. Don't know the exact reason why not, but I'm assuming it's because they won't be part of the first team. They won't have a squad number. The club probably don't want fans to expect these players to start or they don't want to put a huge amount of pressure on them.

Ok thanks! Hoping the revamped youth system pay dividends down the line.

Ok thanks! Hoping the revamped youth system pay dividends down the line.

We finally look like we might be producing some potential first team players. We was close with the last batch ie Sinclair, Stoch, Borini, Tore

I think we might have a few come through this time round. McEachran, Chalobah, Piazon for example

We finally look like we might be producing some potential first team players. We was close with the last batch ie Sinclair, Stoch, Borini, Tore

I think we might have a few come through this time round. McEachran, Chalobah, Piazon for example

Piazon and Chalobah really excite me. McEachran may be surplus to requirements with all of our midfielders. Could be used in a a cash plus player swap.

Piazon and Chalobah really excite me. McEachran may be surplus to requirements with all of our midfielders. Could be used in a a cash plus player swap.

Remember that McEachran is only 19. Bertrand is only just coming through now and he's nearly 23. For a player to break through at Chelsea regularly at josh's age would need to be truly, truly exceptional.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You