TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2012/13

Steve

Its why some defenders are so expensive as they will definately start i.e. Kompany, Terry, Evra, Vermaelen etc. But even our defence. If i remeber correctly, Ivan, Cole Cahill, and David Luiz are all the same price at 6.5 mil, which is really expensive. Cole will start but only 2 of the other 3 will, making it not as easy to pick. Might go for a 3-4-3....

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm Mikel 4.5m and will start every game, and is improving year by year. Good shout.

DM's don't get points. At best he'll be picking up about 3 points a game (2 for 90 minutes plus 1 for a clean sheet).

I've only gotten 2 Chelsea players, Mata and Ramires. Hopefully Ramires can keep playing as a winger. Also I don't really care as I can't get Kalou, so here's my team:

Schwarzer

Kompany, Shawcross, Riise, R Taylor

Dempsey, Ramires, Sigurdsson, Mata

Balotelli, Morison

Bench:

Begovic

Allen

Hibbert

Crouch

With Tim Cahill going to MLS, Fellaini would be playing in a more advanced role or may be Ross Barkley might break into the team and take over Cahill's place. Who will be a safer bet for FPL? Fellaini at 6.5 or Barkley at 4.5?

Joined, but I must warn you, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing! I'm not even sure how this works :lol:

What formation is everyone using? I'm using the 3-4-3 formation because midfielders and strikers tend to give more points.

How do you change formations?

With Tim Cahill going to MLS, Fellaini would be playing in a more advanced role or may be Ross Barkley might break into the team and take over Cahill's place. Who will be a safer bet for FPL? Fellaini at 6.5 or Barkley at 4.5?

Naismith is more likely than both.

Naismith is more likely than both.

Naismith is a striker. So, will it be 2 strikers up front or would moyes play the same 4-4-1-1 formation that he deployed last season?

Also,Who do you think would be starting in the MF for everton considering everyone is fit?

Naismith is a striker. So, will it be 2 strikers up front or would moyes play the same 4-4-1-1 formation that he deployed last season?

Also,Who do you think would be starting in the MF for everton considering everyone is fit?

It will be 4-2-3-1 with Naismith playing in the hole behind jelavic, Gibson and Fellaini as the 2 in the centre and if he signs pienaar and Osman on the wings.

It will be 4-2-3-1 with Naismith playing in the hole behind jelavic, Gibson and Fellaini as the 2 in the centre and if he signs pienaar and Osman on the wings.

Ok. Thanks for that bit of information.

My team is looking better. 3-4-3, for me... I have the shittest bench possible as i hate wasting money on players who won't play that week especially as you get a free transfer every week doesn't seem logical. Hazard team captain... :)

I was gonna put Hazard but at 9.5m i don't wanna put the mockers on him. Although i did take a punt on Torres and Marin. Still gonna play around tho, it's quite fun just to keep changing every 10 mins.

yeah LOL

couldnt agree more with u mate :)