TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2012/13

Steve

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three Chelsea players is a must have for the first round because we have two games and every other decent team have only one. Of course many of us are going to have three Chelsea lads every round, but a double fixture is still a nice bonus. I'm going with Hazard, Marin and Torres.

Interesting to see how much Swansea's new midfielder Michu will cost. Last year in the La Liga he scored 15 goals for Rayo Vallecano and not a single one of those was a penalty. If he can score even half that amount in the PL, anything less than 7,0 will be an absolute bargain.

hmm Mikel 4.5m and will start every game, and is improving year by year. Good shout.

But he doesn't score much. His words, not mine. :P

Serbian Headhunters will answer the call! Picked Cahill, Hazard and Mata.

Mata, hazard, Mikel my 3 atm , though its subject to change. Did have Torres in there, but pussied out, and tbh if torres does well i won't care he is not in my dream team. :)

Why take Mata because he's certainly not going to play in the first round because of the olympics? :o

Why take Mata because he's certainly not going to play in the first round because of the olympics? :o

:)

Mind games :ph34r:

He knows... :blink:

But seriously, i can't believe i forgot that... must have been a facepalm moment lol...

Bloody olympics football, even fucking up my dream team, as well as having the shittest squad ever for team GB.

Who do people think will start in united's back four next season? And is vidic going to be fit for the start of the season?

I always like to build from the back and have a strong defence but given the high prices this year i may have to rethink that strategy!

The thing is, nobody really knows what any ones back 4 will be, squads are so big now, it's just a gamble who u pick. Vidic is fit and will probably start the season but you just never know when he'll get sent off n suspended. It's all about squad depth and rotation nowadays.