Wilfried Bony

milka

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like Bony would have the sort of impact Cisse had at Newcaslte Utd - Start off with a goal every game or-so, then suddenly turn into an inconsistent player.

I have no facts, logic, or anything to back that up - just a gut feeling.

It's the racist inside of you speaking. They're both big, black and have the names of African tribe leaders, so you automatically assume they're carved out of the same wood.

You should be burned god damn it! :rant:

ChelsTransferGossip@ChelsTransfer

Dutch newspaper Telegraaf claim #CFC are set to make an £8m offer for Vitesse Arnhem striker Wilfried Bony (17 goals in last 20 games)#CFC

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/917327-chelsea-leading-race-for-new-didier-drogba-wilfried-bony?ITO=socialnet-twitter-button

ChelsTransferGossip@ChelsTransfer

Dutch newspaper Telegraaf claim #CFC are set to make an £8m offer for Vitesse Arnhem striker Wilfried Bony (17 goals in last 20 games)#CFC

http://www.metro.co....-twitter-button

Hope thats true but Metro are quite unreliable. I'd hope we'd get him cheap for our unofficial link with Vitesse tooo...

Looks very good on YouTube but everyone does I guess.

We already have our Drogba replacement (even though he can never be replaced) in Lukaku if he steps it up in the coming years. If we bought Bony we would ruin Lukakus chances and that would be to much money right down the sink.

Looks very good on YouTube but everyone does I guess.

We already have our Drogba replacement (even though he can never be replaced) in Lukaku if he steps it up in the coming years. If we bought Bony we would ruin Lukakus chances and that would be to much money right down the sink.

Imagine Bony & Lukaku playing together up-front. The sheer strength and athleticism, that would be awesome to watch.

Bony for anything under 10 million would be a bargain..but I agree with DanishBlue..signing him would affect Lukaku's chances of breaking into the first team in the next 2-3 years.

Think Bony is much better on the ball than Lukaku and he's also smaller, more mobile and a better link up player, but his conversion is average and as most players in eredevise uses to have a game off. I think he'll become a good to very good player. The question is, ist that enough for us. Anyway, I think everyone can do better than torres and an extra striker would do us no harm esp. as we do not know if studges comes good as main striker or even stays with us.

Bony is no typical chelsea signing. He would be if he was either 5 years younger or 20m pounds more expensive if u know what i mean.^^ but one thing i wanna point out is that u cannot say if he is class he should score more in a shit league. Vitesse is not really a good team so he's not always good service and especially in shit league more goals often only mean more tap ins against other shit teams so that is no real hint of quality. Drogba also did not score that much in the french league which is shit, too but we signed him nonetheless for a crazy sum. the thing is, if u are technically superior to an average defender you can rip all teams with bad defenders to shreds, but if u are good technically and superior physically you break class defenses. I know Lukaku gave the German Defence a tough game in his last international against us, even though he is below average technically his pure strength allowed him space against mertesacker and friedrich. A physically strong player sometimes only needs one ball contact to change the game, drogbas header against bayern is the best example. he simply brushed away boateng. Can't imagine Suarez or any other rather "technical" players with impressive scoring record in a shit-league doing so. For 8m Bony is worth a gamble if he is given the chance, which -of course- require Torres to be "rested"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKWodin3QOk

this is a better vid showing his expertise in physically combating defenders mixed with some great controls, touches and tricks. plus u see he is versatile. there are some counter situations, he can convert crosses, can shoot from distance, create his own chances. has a healthy no-nonsense approach, knwos when to rather use power instead of trying to pass or curl it in all the time. His composure is criminal but as said before, this is only a shit league, so u do not know if he would be able to score that way here in the prem.

this is only a shit league

True but for 8m, we could do much worse. Man utd got Hernandez from the Mexican league but he has proven to be a great buy for them, just have to hope we're as fortunate if this does happen.

I realy support this signing if he came for this price. BUT generaly Chelsea is a club that somehow never gives chances to either young or cheap players. If you come with huge price tag, we will treat you as king and all, if you come cheap, you will play less, be second option, etc.

Therefore i think if we buy him, he is NOT going to play ahead of Torres (even he has great potential, chelsea board will never try him to play enough) and therefore he will never be world class player that he might become here if he would be treated better and given more play time. I hope Im wrong, but thats how its been so far...

And even before he is here, why are you people already saying he is only second option? Because he is cheap or what? Suarez came from this league too...

"There is interest in the player from the Premier League, Chelsea, Aston Villa included," Kacou told Sky Sports.

Bony said of the chance to join Roberto Di Matteo's side: "My agent is dealing with all enquiries but being linked with Chelsea is a dream come true, they are a very big club, and my hero [Didier] Drogba was there!"

This might be a goer then

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You