Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

Would he, though? If he's guaranteed 15 starts at Everton, I'm all for it. But I'm afraid that he's only going to get 3-4 starts in the cups and a hand full of sub appearances which would basically be a year wasted of his development. You never know, Martinez might even want to take the EL seriously and play his best side in it.

I think he would be, Barkley is young and wouldn't be able to play 40+ games.

Hazard can play multiple spots, on either wing or in the middle. Delofeu or whatever his name is, isn't gonna be back is he? Mirallas is suspect to dips in form.

I agree. That's why I think Southampton, if he's guaranteed a starting place there, or the Bundes Liga are his best options.

fine. agree to disagree then. but still cant understand how SOTON. as for bundesliga, kevin was the STAR their. look what happened to him here. the big club experience needs to be given to the youngsters. u cant expect them to be the alpha men in their teams and then join CHELSEA directly and try to play it out here.

Everton hands down for me.

You can liken this opportunity with that of gerard deleufo from Barca.

He got just enough playing time to shine, and he is back at barca now.

Thorgan will replace him perfectly.

precisely. perfect analogy. plus think how much more time he would have got on the pitch if everton were in EL.

fine. agree to disagree then. but still cant understand how SOTON. as for bundesliga, kevin was the STAR their. look what happened to him here. the big club experience needs to be given to the youngsters. u cant expect them to be the alpha men in their teams and then join CHELSEA directly and try to play it out here.

Kevin failing to succeed here has nothing to do with where he was loaned to before, it was because he was unlucky and didn't his chances at the start of the season, but he went into the season as the star of our preseason and as a starter. He couldn't handle the pressure and it didn't help that he was played out of position on the wing due to the presence of Oscar and Mata. But his performances in the Bundes Liga earned him a place in the first team.

Kevin failing to succeed here has nothing to do with where he was loaned to before, it was because he was unlucky and didn't his chances at the start of the season, but he went into the season as the star of our preseason and as a starter. He couldn't handle the pressure and it didn't help that he was played out of position on the wing due to the presence of Oscar and Mata. But his performances in the Bundes Liga earned him a place in the first team.

why not? kdb's mentality was the problem. he dint fight it out for his spot the way he should have. i can understand why. when u r one of the most sought after star in the world, u tend to believe that u will be an automatic starter. he was not. not even close. a lot of it has to go down to the player's mentality and what team he was playing for!!! like u said "could not handle the pressure" why? cos there is a massive difference playing for bremen and chelsea. or even bremen and everton for that matter.

• 4 weeks later...

Very good decision all around. Mid table team playing in a tough league (plus Europa) should provide an appropriate platform to judge his talents as it seemed like he'd outgrown the Belgian league.

Edit : This guy says we've accepted loan offers from Schalke and Wolfsburg as well :

Very good decision all around. Mid table team playing in a tough league (plus Europa) should provide an appropriate platform to judge his talents as it seemed like he'd outgrown the Belgian league.

Edit : This guy says we've accepted loan offers from Schalke and Wolfsburg as well :

https://twitter.com/HLNinEngeland/status/484672784325701632

Schalke have CL footboll, dont they?