Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

Heard that Zulte want to replace Thorgan with his younger brother, Kylian.

Indeed.. He trained the last week of competition at Zulte after a season in second division with WS Brussels. But he didn't play much over there. Dury, coach of Zulte, was happy with Kylian's week at a higher level, but no talks on a contract yet. He said you could see he played at Lille's youth academy. Very technical player, but also a player that's well balanced in life and great education from home like his bigger brother's.

You're joking?! :lol: - How many Hazards are there? We've got a trio of brothers in the academy too LMAO

Indeed.. He trained the last week of competition at Zulte after a season in second division with WS Brussels. But he didn't play much over there. Dury, coach of Zulte, was happy with Kylian's week at a higher level, but no talks on a contract yet. He said you could see he played at Lille's youth academy. Very technical player, but also a player that's well balanced in life and great education from home like his bigger brother's.

So the project of having a team of 11 Hazards (codename: 'Project Hazard FC') is well in track :D

http://www.transfermarkt.de/thorgan-hazard-zu-hamburger-sv-/thread/forum/154/thread_id/1005547

He is linked with Hamburg now. They use the 4-2-3-1 system, Hazard-Van der Vaart-Calhanoglu would be great but I would prefer a Premier League loan.

I want him to go out on loan to Everton or Southampton, they seem ideal for a player like Thorgan.

Don't think he'll get a starting spot at Everton, but Southampton would be ideal if Lallana leaves.

Don't think he'll get a starting spot at Everton, but Southampton would be ideal if Lallana leaves.

i would take everton. they have europa which means fixture congestion. just dont think soton without porchetino and the likes of lambert, lallana, shaw would be the same.

i would take everton. they have europa which means fixture congestion. just dont think soton without porchetino and the likes of lambert, lallana, shaw would be the same.

The team doesn't need to do well, he does. Can't see him playing much Everton except maybe some EL games. If we want him to play teams of that level then we should keep him in Belgium. The point of PL loan is for him to actually play PL games.

The team doesn't need to do well, he does. Can't see him playing much Everton except maybe some EL games. If we want him to play teams of that level then we should keep him in Belgium. The point of PL loan is for him to actually play PL games.

i dont think so. he ll get plenty of oppurtunities. i expect eveton to reach round of 16/QF which is 10-12 games. plus FA and Carling cup... and a odd game here and there in PL. good enough oppurtunities.