Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

There is no reason for Hazard to sign a new contract.Chelsea can guarantee him nothing

so we should at least find a buyer who is willing to pay more now. He is one of our biggest cashcows. 8m is way below his market value.

Gladbach are fucking chancers. Can you imagine the price we would be quoted for the Pro League player of the year? Upwards of £10-15m. Gladbach are sly as far as I'm concerned, playing him in a different position; just wait until they seal the deal, put him in his best position and his price tag will magically triple!

Long gone are the days when we pay exorbitant fees and sell for buttons. If he's supposedly 'worth' only €8m now, I imagine he will be worth a similar amount in a few years even if he develops no further (disregarding contract length). We need to get him on a longer contract and loaned to a club that doesn't take the piss.

this. When they try to mess with up simply terminate the loan there. He wil still be 8m in summer when there are more bidders for him.

I don't mind selling him. While he's a decent player, I don't see how he'll ever be good as any of our current starting AMs. He won't even get close to De Bruyne who never got a chance here either.

I rather we get Boga in the team eventually than Thorgan.

Naaa I think this is a reasonable fee, if he was playing for Anderlech(spelling) he probably would have cost this amount because he isn't in national team, no hype yet...etc. Maybe try to make them raise it to 10m then we can see, I mean he is OK but never gonna be as good as his brother.

LOL. Thorgan most frequently played as left-winger because he's MUCH BETTER there. He got some opportunities to play on CAM and then he was really weak and useless.

Lol, when he played at Waregem he was a decent player at the left wing. But you could see that his qualities were much more suited for the position of AM. Then he got his chance as AM and instantly became their best player by far. I bet you a 100£ that the same will happen at Gladbach, he doesn't have winger qualities, he has AM qualities. Just like De Bruyne also has to play in the centre, instead of the right wing like at Chelsea.

Lol, when he played at Waregem he was a decent player at the left wing. But you could see that his qualities were much more suited for the position of AM. Then he got his chance as AM and instantly became their best player by far. I bet you a 100£ that the same will happen at Gladbach, he doesn't have winger qualities, he has AM qualities. Just like De Bruyne also has to play in the centre, instead of the right wing like at Chelsea.

What does it matter? Nobody cares him play for Waregem now. He actually play in better team and better league and it's more important. If he is COMPLETELY USELESS as CAM and very good on left-wing, how can anyone require to play him on left-wing?