Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

Tiny club? Like us when we bought Oriol from Barcelona? :lol:

It is done all the time for young players as is a first option at a fixed price like the Fabregas case with Arsenal.

I think that the main factor in that is probably the player himself and his will to return to the club.

Chelsea denied there was any buy-back agreement in the Romeu deal. Not everyone will believe the club, but they did deny it.

Chelsea denied there was any buy-back agreement in the Romeu deal. Not everyone will believe the club, but they did deny it.

True, though Barca seemed confident they have.

Anyway, that was just an example. It happens all the time. They're pretty common in Italy and Spain.

• 2 weeks later...

True, though Barca seemed confident they have.

Anyway, that was just an example. It happens all the time. They're pretty common in Italy and Spain.

Regarding Romeu: Barca had first option if Chelsea ever wanted to sell. Its common in Spain and Italy along with Portugal but I remember reports AVB had inserted a first option if Hamburg ever wanted to sell us back Rajkovic or whatever his face was when we originally sold him after he couldn't get a work permit.

I don't think we should sell Thorgan to be honest, give him another season on loan there if we can then re-evaluate but don't sell him too early.

thorgan to sign for gladbach, reports bild.

fuck

You thought he had a future here? I have learned to lower my expectation on these young players at Chelsea, that way you don't end up getting to dissappointed when your favourite youth eventually gets sold off after years of loan deals.

They want to pay €8M. Despite the fact that they never play him on his best position. In Monchengladbach he has to play left wing all the time, while in Belgium he always played bad at the left wing and began to shine when he got a chance as AM. I think it's good that he can prove himself at that level at a position that he doesn't like. Oscar better watch out!

You thought he had a future here? I have learned to lower my expectation on these young players at Chelsea, that way you don't end up getting to dissappointed when your favourite youth eventually gets sold off after years of loan deals.

I am quite sure that RLC,Baker,Boga and the others will also end like this.

I hope that we will have a buy back clause because Thorgan always played good for them.If the buy them,I am sure that they will use him as an AM

He is worth much more. I doubt this is true. But his contract here only runs till 2016 so that's maybe why. But we should not sell him to Mönchengladbach. We should call him back to put them into place. Prolong his contract and loan him elsewhere. We can make much much more profit on him.

He is worth much more. I doubt this is true. But his contract here only runs till 2016 so that's maybe why. But we should not sell him to Mönchengladbach. We should call him back to put them into place. Prolong his contract and loan him elsewhere. We can make much much more profit on him.

There is no reason for Hazard to sign a new contract.Chelsea can guarantee him nothing

Gladbach are fucking chancers. Can you imagine the price we would be quoted for the Pro League player of the year? Upwards of £10-15m. Gladbach are sly as far as I'm concerned, playing him in a different position; just wait until they seal the deal, put him in his best position and his price tag will magically triple!

Long gone are the days when we pay exorbitant fees and sell for buttons. If he's supposedly 'worth' only €8m now, I imagine he will be worth a similar amount in a few years even if he develops no further (disregarding contract length). We need to get him on a longer contract and loaned to a club that doesn't take the piss.