Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

Which sadly doesn't mean much.

I don't know about that. The Jupiler has some quality youth players. Lots of talent between 16-21 getting chances to play and even starting. Not to mention it looks like the league is getting strong at the top. Bottom isn't great yet, but Standard looks good and Lokeren has been a great surprise thus far.

Doing great: 6 games played 4 goals 4 assists

Last season 34 played 4 goals 10 assists.

Could be a squad player in 2 years.

Well considering how much Chelsea paid for him and what he may end up being worth it was great business. I think you might be selling him short although he's at quite possibility the worst position for trying to crack the Chelsea line-up. I hope he has a great year and gets a PL loan next year, so we can get a better idea of his ceiling.

Doing great: 6 games played 4 goals 4 assists

Last season 34 played 4 goals 10 assists.

Could be a squad player in 2 years.

Genuine question, do you think he could work in a deeper role ala a role in the pivot next to a defensively sound player?

• 2 weeks later...