Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

i dont see Chelsea demanding such stupid things

for Chelsea its all about the development

davy is the best possible captain for the team, and berrier is their best free kick and penalty taker.

thorgan just has a fucked up manager who wants him in the spotlights.

It's chaos at Zulte.

Last year, Berrier and Leye were fighting. Leye saying he would'nt play again at the club if Berrier was staying.

Malanda didn't train with Zulte and now will play there on loan after he agreed a deal with wolfsburg.

And now this after the match against PSV.

Zulte is a very small club and with the success they had last year, many players want a better contract as they are not very well paid.

I wouldn't be surprised if many players will leave before the merctato's end.

Should've loaned him to Anderlecht. Anyone who saw them vs PSV will have seen how insignificant a club they are. (no offence to Zulte fans)

Anyone who've seen Anderlecht play against mere Lokeren, will have seen how insignificant a club they are.

Yeah. One game says it all. Also Zulte being less prominent is what guarantees him to play and be important. Which is what the club wants. Thorgan has plenty he can develop at a club like zulte, lets not forget he only was prominent for half a season last year.

Anyone who've seen Anderlecht play against mere Lokeren, will have seen how insignificant a club they are.

Yeah. One game says it all. Also Zulte being less prominent is what guarantees him to play and be important. Which is what the club wants. Thorgan has plenty he can develop at a club like zulte, lets not forget he only was prominent for half a season last year.

Anderlecht lost a lot of quality, he'd be a starter more often than not. Be honest, do you think Zulte-Waregem will ever have a season like the last one? Ofcourse not.

Going to a bigger club like Anderlecht would have been the logical step. Top training facilities, a LOT more pressure than at ZW, which he has to get accustomed to in order to play for Chelsea.

They've got a CL ticket, there's loads of young lads coming through the youthranks, some of them good friends from the U19.. It would've made absolute sense in my opinion.

I'm guessing you're a ZW fan and I offended you. Apologies.

Anderlecht lost a lot of quality, he'd be a starter more often than not. Be honest, do you think Zulte-Waregem will ever have a season like the last one? Ofcourse not.

Going to a bigger club like Anderlecht would have been the logical step. Top training facilities, a LOT more pressure than at ZW, which he has to get accustomed to in order to play for Chelsea.

They've got a CL ticket, there's loads of young lads coming through the youthranks, some of them good friends from the U19.. It would've made absolute sense in my opinion.

I'm guessing you're a ZW fan and I offended you. Apologies.

I'm not a zulte fan. I'm a Genk fan, who thinks ripping apart Zulte on the basis of one game is easy. If anything you've got coloured glasses on. Every time RSCA can't get one of their targets, they are frustrated. Just accept you can no longer get every player from the Belgian league you set your eyes on. No Belgian club can. No instead when a player decides to go elsewhere they are always wrong about it. Anderlecht would be the only logical and good choice, grow up or catch up. Anderlecht has better infrastructure sure, but it's not like they have that much else to offer. You talk about pressure, but if anything RSCA is the worst place to be if you want to learn how to deal with pressure. Even last year, with many players who had outgrown the Belgian league by far, they needed to get that wacky dutch psychologist to ease their mind. Anderlecht has been bad at that for years, strangely even when they are having success they manage to unstable themselves. And it's not like they have the press against them. Van den Brom has made it even worse, now they can't even miss a penalty or it's a crisis. Great job of the manager supporting his players and giving them confidence. But we all know John, if things go bad it's all the payers fault. Yeah great place for a young player to develop. And about the youth, Anderlecht's work has been vastly overrated. Or are you one of those that think Romelu was an Anderlecht product? Even worse, Jacobs (his coach during his 13 goal season) even literally said when he was his coach that they hadn't been bother enough to even learn him the basic ABC of football during his time at Anderlecht.

No Hazard felt good at Zulte, he was guaranteed playing time and an important role and even a few too silly promises. For someone who hasn't even been consistently good for a full year, this isn't a bad idea. Let him confirm at a place he feels comfortable, then let him take another step. Also it's not like those few CL games would have been so educational to him, the current Anderlecht (not unlike any Belgian team) has no place there. Just getting a few draws at home would be a very good achievement, in the other games it is mainly the objective not make to much of a fool of yourselves. Parking the bus and running behind a a ball you'll barely even touch, yes this is why he should go to RSCA! Really?

He's good where he is.

I'm not a zulte fan. I'm a Genk fan, who thinks ripping apart Zulte on the basis of one game is easy. If anything you've got coloured glasses on. Every time RSCA can't get one of their targets, they are frustrated. Just accept you can no longer get every player from the Belgian league you set your eyes on. No Belgian club can. No instead when a player decides to go elsewhere they are always wrong about it. Anderlecht would be the only logical and good choice, grow up or catch up. Anderlecht has better infrastructure sure, but it's not like they have that much else to offer. You talk about pressure, but if anything RSCA is the worst place to be if you want to learn how to deal with pressure. Even last year, with many players who had outgrown the Belgian league by far, they needed to get that wacky dutch psychologist to ease their mind. Anderlecht has been bad at that for years, strangely even when they are having success they manage to unstable themselves. And it's not like they have the press against them. Van den Brom has made it even worse, now they can't even miss a penalty or it's a crisis. Great job of the manager supporting his players and giving them confidence. But we all know John, if things go bad it's all the payers fault. Yeah great place for a young player to develop. And about the youth, Anderlecht's work has been vastly overrated. Or are you one of those that think Romelu was an Anderlecht product? Even worse, Jacobs (his coach during his 13 goal season) even literally said when he was his coach that they hadn't been bother enough to even learn him the basic ABC of football during his time at Anderlecht.

No Hazard felt good at Zulte, he was guaranteed playing time and an important role and even a few too silly promises. For someone who hasn't even been consistently good for a full year, this isn't a bad idea. Let him confirm at a place he feels comfortable, then let him take another step. Also it's not like those few CL games would have been so educational to him, the current Anderlecht (not unlike any Belgian team) has no place there. Just getting a few draws at home would be a very good achievement, in the other games it is mainly the objective not make to much of a fool of yourselves. Parking the bus and running behind a a ball you'll barely even touch, yes this is why he should go to RSCA! Really?

He's good where he is.

What a load of crap. I'm not ripping ZW apart, I'm saying Anderlecht (or Genk for that matter :s) would be a step up. Now he's stuck in a mediocre mid-table Belgian league club, playing amongst boys who aren't fit to lace Championships players boots.

I'm really not gonna comment on your Anderlecht rant, so many false and ridiculous statements it's frankly laughable.

(non-Belgian readers: Anderlecht is basically hated by the whole country, much like Chelsea in England, which my fellow countryman above kindly demonstrated)

(non-Belgian readers: Anderlecht is basically hated by the whole country, much like Chelsea in England, which my fellow countryman above kindly demonstrated)

Anderlecht is the most popular team in Belgium. so I wouldnt say they are hated by the entire counrty

I'd wait with the "they lost so much quality" until the transfer window closes. They (almost) bought 2 Serbian internationals, there's an insanely talented youth product forcing his way in the starting eleven (Youri Thielemans: remember that name, Chelsea) and they're in the running for Liverpool's Assaidi. if they get Demy De Zeeuw and Anthony Vanden Borre to regain their former form, they'll actually be stronger than last year ime.

So it would have been a better move for Thorgan, but I don't know he'd be a regular starter...

Probably he has way more playing time now..

At Rsca (and Genk) he wouldn't be such an important player for the squad, and wouldn't be able to take all free kicks and corners etc...

Didn't Rsca want a buy-clausule? Wich Cfc rejected..

I'm also a Genk fan. And i think in most eyes Rsca is the Man U from Belgium :Goober:

But i don't dislike them. Still having a good laugh when they are trying to take a penalty :P

Hated by non-Anderlecht fans, obviously.

as a rafc fan in Belgium

i just hate anderlecht's ego

Always saying their the best but of the 40 matches they only play 5 decent in a season

i was so happy to see them lose against lokeren and AGAIN missed a penalty

for thorgan it was better to go to zulte because more playing time

but would have been better to go on loan in pl

as a rafc fan in Belgium

i just hate anderlecht's ego

Always saying their the best but of the 40 matches they only play 5 decent in a season

i was so happy to see them lose against lokeren and AGAIN missed a penalty

for thorgan it was better to go to zulte because more playing time

but would have been better to go on loan in pl

"ok"

Especially by the press, I assume? :rolleyes:

Either way today he gets a new chance against PSV. Let's see how it goes, it's still 0-0.