test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

themightyblue

Thorgan Hazard

Started by themightyblue,

1,243 posts in this topic

I'd wait with the "they lost so much quality" until the transfer window closes. They (almost) bought 2 Serbian internationals, there's an insanely talented youth product forcing his way in the starting eleven (Youri Thielemans: remember that name, Chelsea) and they're in the running for Liverpool's Assaidi. if they get Demy De Zeeuw and Anthony Vanden Borre to regain their former form, they'll actually be stronger than last year ime.

So it would have been a better move for Thorgan, but I don't know he'd be a regular starter...

Probably he has way more playing time now..

At Rsca (and Genk) he wouldn't be such an important player for the squad, and wouldn't be able to take all free kicks and corners etc...

Didn't Rsca want a buy-clausule? Wich Cfc rejected..

I'm also a Genk fan. And i think in most eyes Rsca is the Man U from Belgium :Goober:

But i don't dislike them. Still having a good laugh when they are trying to take a penalty :P

Eden2020 and Stingray like this

Hated by non-Anderlecht fans, obviously.

as a rafc fan in Belgium

i just hate anderlecht's ego

Always saying their the best but of the 40 matches they only play 5 decent in a season

i was so happy to see them lose against lokeren and AGAIN missed a penalty

for thorgan it was better to go to zulte because more playing time

but would have been better to go on loan in pl

as a rafc fan in Belgium

i just hate anderlecht's ego

Always saying their the best but of the 40 matches they only play 5 decent in a season

i was so happy to see them lose against lokeren and AGAIN missed a penalty

for thorgan it was better to go to zulte because more playing time

but would have been better to go on loan in pl

"ok"

Atholy and Peppi85 like this

(non-Belgian readers: Anderlecht is basically hated by the whole country, much like Chelsea in England, which my fellow countryman above kindly demonstrated)

Especially by the press, I assume? :rolleyes:

Either way today he gets a new chance against PSV. Let's see how it goes, it's still 0-0.

I read he had a poor game, as the whole team. Positive reviews for Malanda though, probably the only remaining big talent of ZW.

Poor is perhaps a bit exaggerated, Zulte & Hazard didn't play that bad. Their attacks were much better, but they couldn't handle PSV's great attacking talent. Especially after the red card.

I read he had a poor game, as the whole team. Positive reviews for Malanda though, probably the only remaining big talent of ZW.

You know he's going to Wolfsburg in January, right? But yes, he was the only one who could handle PSV defensively.

I also agree with Hamilton, RSCA is really the man u of Belgium.

It was his manager who asked for the capataincy, he admitted. But he says he asked coach Dury 4 times and he agreed. The manager wanted to learn Thorgan responsability. The coach switched on the day of the first leg against PSV, so really bad timing.

They didn't want to choose RSCA or Genk because those teams were to big and Thorgan wouldn't be an important part of the team for one year. Cfc made it clear they didn't want to sell him.

Bir_CFC likes this

2 goals tonight.

Indeed, one was a penalty (struck not too hard but very well placed in the bottom corner), second goal was nice!

I'm curious, Gilvorak, as to where English people go to watch the Belgian Jupiler Pro League? Livestream?

And off-topic, but boy oh boy, I can't sleep. Return of the special one to Stamford Bridge tomorrow! So excited to see our boys play epl football again! :getin:

guddy69 and Chelsea? like this

How did Thorgan do vs Apoel last night?

My friend who is an Apoel fan said he didn't do much (but he doesn't really understand football too well anyway :D )

Tore it up today, got a goal and two assists(possibly three?) as Essevee beat Anderlecht. He is a better corner taker than his bro.

Soccerway says he has three assists and a goal.

Give this man an IF in fifa.