Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

Thorgan Hazard looks set to remain in Belgium with Anderlecht after impressing whilst on-loan at SV Zulte Waregem. Thorgan, the younger brother of Chelsea star Eden Hazard, has enjoyed regular first-team football out on loan rather than developing in the Chelsea youth set-up after arriving at Stamford Bridge from Lens last summer.
SKYSPORTS

Thorgan Hazard looks set to remain in Belgium with Anderlecht after impressing whilst on-loan at SV Zulte Waregem. Thorgan, the younger brother of Chelsea star Eden Hazard, has enjoyed regular first-team football out on loan rather than developing in the Chelsea youth set-up after arriving at Stamford Bridge from Lens last summer.

SKYSPORTS

It would be good for him to be a regular at Anderlecht. Wow Thorgan. Let's see how/if he can shine there!

Great new step for the lad.

At Bremen he has played an entire Season as a 6, but some matches against lower tier teams, like frankfurt he plays box to box. I think he has played around 22 matches in that position out of 32

Bremen played like this

X X X X

X

Debruyne

X x X

X

I watch the Bundesliga regularly and I could not disagree more.

At first Bremen fight relegation, so compared to them there few "lower tier" teams. Frankfurt, the example you listed, are 10 places above Bremen and have qualified for the EL.

Bremen either play a 4-2-3-1 in most games and a 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-3-3 when they have to tighten up the midfield. De Bruyne has featured as the no.10 as well as on both wings in the attacking 3 and in the half positions lcm and rcm in the diamond and in the mid three of a 4-3-3. Occasionally, de Bruyne has featured as a False Nine. I'm pretty sure de Bruyne has not played a single game as holding midfielder in any formation. You can also look this up here http://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/fussball/sv-werder-bremen/ergebnisse/2012-2013/

To conclude, KDB is a CAM who can also play CM and on the wings, but in general is an attacking midfielder, rightly so, cos he has good pace for a midfielder, a nice shot, an eye for the pass and is an expert crosser while his tackling and defensive positioning is rather average. At Chelsea he could be used in the attacking 3 behind the striker or in case j>ose reverts to 4-3-3 in lcm or rcm.

Today again in Belgian Media.

I think there is a really good chance Thorgan will play for Anderlecht next season.

Which is a GOOD thing!

Best team in Belgium. Will gain some Champions League experience. Also will learn how to fight for his spot in the team.

Competition at Anderlecht is far stronger than at his current team Zulte Waregem (where he more or less walked into the 1st team).

Also his first 'top' team to play for. Will be a huge experience for him!

All the best Thorgan. I will be following you from up close at Anderlecht!

Today again in Belgian Media.

I think there is a really good chance Thorgan will play for Anderlecht next season.

Which is a GOOD thing!

Best team in Belgium. Will gain some Champions League experience. Also will learn how to fight for his spot in the team.

Competition at Anderlecht is far stronger than at his current team Zulte Waregem (where he more or less walked into the 1st team).

Also his first 'top' team to play for. Will be a huge experience for him!

All the best Thorgan. I will be following you from up close at Anderlecht!

There are more teams after his services though. Genk for one declared him a high priority transfer prospect. And they are far from the only ones, which was to be expected. I'm anxious to see what is going to happen with him though.

There are more teams after his services though. Genk for one declared him a high priority transfer prospect. And they are far from the only ones, which was to be expected. I'm anxious to see what is going to happen with him though.

The Hazard's are Anderlecht fans, if he's to be loaned out in Belgium I think it'd be them. A loan to Anderlecht would benefit all parties tbh. Several key players will probably leave this summer, I can see him grabbing a spot in the first team without much problems. And yea, CL football

He's been dropped from national team according to the papers. Not really a surprise cause the manager took 27 players to the US game.

Apparently papers were wrong, for the moment he stays with the NT :)