Daniel Sturridge

the wes

I'm more inclined to play Sturridge; Ramires; Kalou front three against Barca myself - their defenders can barely keep up with just Ramires being out there - it would be good to tire them out than bring on Drogba to knock em around in the 65th minute.

I'm more inclined to play Sturridge; Ramires; Kalou front three against Barca myself - their defenders can barely keep up with just Ramires being out there - it would be good to tire them out than bring on Drogba to knock em around in the 65th minute.

Not sure about that, it's not all about pace but more with strength when it comes to playing Barca. Drogba's physical presence was pivotal in our 1-0 win.

If he wasn't so fucking greedy he would be miles better! He can play killer passes sometimes but all he usually does is dribble, dribble, dribble, get tackled, not track back, dribble, dribble, tackled again, expect Bosingwa to defend... lol

He's a striker, end of discussion. Either play him there or don't play him at all. Pathetic today. Forget playing bad, he looked like he didn't care at all.

Well if he thinks putting in performances like today will force the manager's hand into playing him up top, he can fuck off.

For a player who wants to shine and prove everyone wrong, he plays one game in a while to show something. And he was fucking awful, so selfish, didn't give a shit.

You know what, if he wants to go, then go. Because i'm sick of his selfish attitude and us bending over for him. He can go take his ego elsewere, but he's not going for nothing, we better get a good fucking price on him and i'm talking over 24 million at least. But i doubt anyone would pay that for him. I love his confidence i do, but i hate his arrogance at the same time.