Daniel Sturridge

the wes

I don't think he's 'deserved' to play at all considering his recent showings, let alone in the CF role. He doesn't convince me.

Exactly. There's a reason he has been on the bench recently, he has been off form for too long. AVB stuck with him, but RDM simply could not.

Some people keep pointing out Torres, but didn't AVB bench him for Drogba when he wasn't playing well?

Anyway i'd take 15m + Johnson for him... we finally make profit on a player, and also get a decent winger in the process.

Exactly. There's a reason he has been on the bench recently, he has been off form for too long. AVB stuck with him, but RDM simply could not.

Anyway i'd take 15m + Johnson for him... we finally make profit on a player, and also get a decent winger in the process.

Johnson's pretty average, hope he doesn't join Chelsea, he'd be better off at Everton/Sunderland.

Hope we keep Sturridge, the kid has loads of talent. Form doesn't really matter that much, he's still learning/developing at the age of 22.

Johnson's pretty average, hope he doesn't join Chelsea, he'd be better off at Everton/Sunderland.

Hope we keep Sturridge, the kid has loads of talent. Form doesn't really matter that much, he's still learning/developing at the age of 22.

I think Johnson is decent, and definitely not a bad back up to have. He looks threatening almost every time he comes off the bench for City, and you can always bet on him to take advantage of tired defenders late in the game.

As for Sturridge, don't really care anymore if he stays or goes tbh.

http://www.givemefoo...for-former-star

£20 million? More like £35 million + Silva.

The sad thing is that I can see him moving if a bid is made, poor career decision if you ask me.

Dzeko

Aguero

Tevez

Balotelli

Strurridge

A team can never have enough CFs.

hah he'll play as a central midfielder there :ph34r:

I think Johnson is decent, and definitely not a bad back up to have. He looks threatening almost every time he comes off the bench for City, and you can always bet on him to take advantage of tired defenders late in the game.

As for Sturridge, don't really care anymore if he stays or goes tbh.

Of course you wouldn't care if he leaves, even though he's our best young striker. We let go of Borini, we'll probably sell off Lukaku in 2-3 seasons due to lack of playing time to some German or Spanish club and considering we're about to sell Sturridge, we'll be left with a 30 year old Spanish dude who doesn't look capable of scoring 15 goals in a season.

Of course you wouldn't care if he leaves, even though he's our best young striker. We let go of Borini, we'll probably sell off Lukaku in 2-3 seasons due to lack of playing time to some German or Spanish club and considering we're about to sell Sturridge, we'll be left with a 30 year old Spanish dude who doesn't look capable of scoring 15 goals in a season.

Lol of course we will buy another striker if we sell those 2.

Not that i want both to be sold.... I just think Sturridge will leave in the summer.

If kid leaves, we would royaly fuck this up...

1. we are in search for talents like danny.

2. he is english and if we sell him, 25mio is minimum. Pump him the price up, specisly if he would be sold to big money club like city who will pay nearly as much we will want.

3. AJ is bad choice. Worst than Danny, almost 25yrs old and he is not fighter and never defends. Hulk is better...

4. There will be many players leaving, he has to stay, he is English and pretty good player. So what if he is little selfish. Anelka was selfish aswell when younger, but then changed.

Interesting how people changed their opinion about Sturridge within just a few weeks... before that he was praised as one of Chelsea's best players (people would have gone mad if AVB didn't use him) and now he's an enemy?! Seems legit...