Daniel Sturridge

the wes

My argument wasn't on his preferred/better position, we all know it is Centre forward.

It was on the basis of how poor and disgusting some of the "fans" are.

I for one don't agree with Torres dick-sucking either. Torres has been probably the worst player to pull on the Blues shirt in the best part of a decade and he gets backing that my Salomon, and other players like Sturridge, who have been consistently miles better than Torres since Jan '11 are not given. Some bloke the other day even went as far as calling Kalou the worst ever player to pull on a blue shirt, but I look at our number 9 and I know that's not true. I wonder if things would have been different had, say, Malouda cost 50 million, would he get this fellatio or would people eventually see through it and realise he's wank?

Anyway, lets leave personal feelings aside. Would you really start Sturridge on the wing again in the next few games, given how poor he's been on the wing for several months? Personally I'd leave him on the bench or if I felt a huge hard on to make him play I'd drop the strikers and put Sturridge in there instead.

I think it's time he is included in the Kalou-Malouda debate, which for those who don't know what it is, concerns the topic of who is our 2nd best winger.

Some clever users created two distinct portmanteaus regarding this topic:

Kalouda

&

Anelkalouda

They fell out of vogue when the bashing of these players reached it's height and some users got very annoyed by the constant hatred and scape goating.

Some of the fans disgust me. He's been overall one of our best players of the season. He's been asked to play LW/RW when he's a CF yet give him stick for shooting at half chances - I'm sorry isn't that what you want your strikers to do?

Torres was through twice and slipped over like a bitch, what happened to him? Chants of his name at FT. It's bollocks how we treat our players, so what Torres hit a great shot? Sturridge has been far better than him this season and playing out of position and is still young, give the guy a fucking break.

Sturridge runs his mouth and pouts all the while playing for one the biggest clubs in the world.

Torres said some stupid things earlier in his Chelsea career.

But the deal breaker is that fans old and young love a player that works hard in defence and attack. No matter how poor the form of player is, they will almost always be loved and respected if they a have a great work rate. Torres does this and Sturridge doesn't.

Well, the guy was obvious our brightest spot of our young players for some years now. Had great season at Bolton and then managed to get into our first team. Netted 9 goals and 5 assists in PL in first half of season, kept Chelsea on some level along Mata, but now it seems, he is fadding. His form is decent, but he doesn't scores much recently and what is expected from winger to provide assists, he left that part aswell. He was selfish from beggining of season, but at least he made few nice assists. Now, obviously he become even more selfish. Im concerned because he wants to play as striker, but I just dont see him there. Behind striker or on wing...

What is worse is that guy was bright english hope of Chelsea, probably one of key players in future of our club...He just has to play on wing and provide assists for our players...ocassionaly, he can shoot on goal, but his primary role should be to ''pass the ball when our central forward is open and has empty goal in front''...di matteo has to tell him that or the guy will just fade...

I for one don't agree with Torres dick-sucking either. Torres has been probably the worst player to pull on the Blues shirt in the best part of a decade and he gets backing that my Salomon, and other players like Sturridge, who have been consistently miles better than Torres since Jan '11 are not given. Some bloke the other day even went as far as calling Kalou the worst ever player to pull on a blue shirt, but I look at our number 9 and I know that's not true. I wonder if things would have been different had, say, Malouda cost 50 million, would he get this fellatio or would people eventually see through it and realise he's wank?

Anyway, lets leave personal feelings aside. Would you really start Sturridge on the wing again in the next few games, given how poor he's been on the wing for several months? Personally I'd leave him on the bench or if I felt a huge hard on to make him play I'd drop the strikers and put Sturridge in there instead.

I agree with you completely and no way am saying he shouldn't be dropped. I was simply expressing my disgust at the "fans" that boo him when overall he's been one of the stand outs this season. A few games shouldn't change that, and certainly shouldn't get you booed off by your own fans.

Caprisso is right, i support Torres and treat him like any other player and i will criticize his performance if i don't believe it's good enough, not make excuses just because he cost £50m. The biased treatment and double standards with Torres has been mind baffling (IE he has had 2 major goal drought's yet gets no stick, Danny has 1 mini goal drought and gets booed :doh: )

I don't blame Robbie one bit, Kalou has been playing better than Danny.

Based on what exactly? a couple of games ago everyone was slating Kalou. He didn't do anything of note today either. Sturridge needs game time and to considering he is playing out of position he was doing really well. I don't understand the love for Kalouda over Sturridge at all. If we let him go it will be baffling.

Based on what exactly? a couple of games ago everyone was slating Kalou. He didn't do anything of note today either. Sturridge needs game time and to considering he is playing out of position he was doing really well. I don't understand the love for Kalouda over Sturridge at all. If we let him go it will be baffling.

Based on the fact that all Sturridge offers is goals, and lately he hasn't been doing that. His defending is just awful and his work rate is the worst in the team. As a manager, you just can't afford to be playing him when in a match like today when the opposition have a left winger like Bale.

Since Robbie has taken over, Kalou has been one of our best players. Most of the games he played, he's always the one running the mos on the attack and also tracks back like he always does. Yes, he lacks the technique sometimes, and he defenitely doesn't have Danny's pace, but atm, I think that he, overall, offers more on the pitch.

He's the type of player who would excel 'out of spite' at another club..

If we reportedly signed Lukaku for 18m, 'mostly' to prevent other clubs from signing him. Then surely we need to keep hold of Sturridge, and at the very least prevent him from joining a rival. Although after the Benayoun saga, that's not exactly something we can bank on.