Daniel Sturridge

the wes

People are being harsh on Sturridge. Saying they have a problem with his attitude because of minor details in how he stands and walks? And against Napoli he was good, he put good balls into the box and squares it well and tracked back and pressed. He rarely seems to get credit where it's due these days, unless he has a game where he scores everyone just goes sown the 'he's selfish terrible attitude never passes he always shot'

Sturridge's selfishness just seem to get worse as each game goes by and yesterday was another one of them. He has to learn that he is a part of TEAM and should look to pass more to team mates when they are in a better position to conjure up something!

He is somewhat lucky that we do not have right winger or a wide player that can do a better job than him in that area. Otherwise, he would have been dropped long time ago!

He is somewhat lucky that we do not have right winger or a wide player that can do a better job than him in that area. Otherwise, he would have been dropped long time ago!

Don't get me wrong, I too get frustrated with Danial sometimes, but I think that few have the skills and pure talent that he has to create most of those chances that he squanders. I am not, by any means justifying his selfishness, but I do think that we need to appreciate a bit more what we got. Danial does not deserve this harsh bashing he got yesterday in the match thread.

Don't get me wrong, I too get frustrated with Danial sometimes, but I think that few have the skills and pure talent that he has to create most of those chances that he squanders. I am not, by any means justifying his selfishness, but I do think that we need to appreciate a bit more what we got. Danial does not deserve this harsh bashing he got yesterday in the match thread.

Look, I appreciate his abilities and what he can give to the team but until the day where he learns to be a proper team player, makes a pass to a team mate in a better position to do something, makes better decision etc, his game will be always be tainted for his selfishness. He has to know that if he really wants to be a complete player and top class player like he aspires to be!

Look, I appreciate his abilities and what he can give to the team but until the day where he learns to be a proper team player, makes a pass to a team mate in a better position to do something, makes better decision etc, his game will be always be tainted for his selfishness. He has to know that if he really wants to be a complete player and top class player like he aspires to be!

No I agree. What you are saying is 100% true. If he learns to cross and play the smart pass he will be a force to reckoned with in the PL.

I'm sorry; I know I quoted your post, but my remark was aimed at somewhere else...the amount of abuse he got yesterday in the match thread was unreasonable and plain unfair.

I really didn't see much difference between his performance on the right and left wing. He made a couple of good dribbles on the left side, got behind the rightback, then disappeared completely in the second half. Typical Danny.

I don't see it. Unless he really wants out, Chelsea won't be selling him imo.

Could see him insisting a move. He's been running his mouth all season about wanting to play as a striker. Every single interview he says that. It's so fucking annoying.

Don't think there's any chance of us having him as our no. 1 striker, so he might decide to move.

he probably wants lampard type money. Not good enough for that, will never be a top draw cf, and never a winger. He may be good at times, but thats it hes just good, wont be great to take us to the next level. I really dont mind selling him for 15-20 mil in summer. Christ thats funded more than the half the money to bid for gaitain who is a natural winger and better.