Daniel Sturridge

the wes

I have see him play yet... but as far as I road the comments is the Belbek type... the Man U golden boy...

I can Imagen See him... play with Pato in the Chelsea attack... like a new Drogba with some David Villa playing for Spain....

Doesn't this mean that Chelsea won't even look towards signing another striker?

I really want to see David Villa here, with his current form, and 4-5 years still to go, i think he's worth the money.

I set him a target of getting 15 goals this season that would be a good for him.

Lol, are you joking. Drogba didn't even get 15 goals last season......

His aim for this season would be to make a good number of appearances and impress in his minutes on the pitch and bag a few goals.

Lol, are you joking. Drogba didn't even get 15 goals last season......

His aim for this season would be to make a good number of appearances and impress in his minutes on the pitch and bag a few goals.

Drogba was injured for a huge chunk and also on the bench. A few games is not good enough esk, he needs to play all the carling cup games all the fa cup games and start a few premiership games against low league teams. Kalou got 13 goals from the left wing in his first season and danny is a much much better finisher than kalou.

Drogba was injured for a huge chunk and also on the bench. A few games is not good enough esk, he needs to play all the carling cup games all the fa cup games and start a few premiership games against low league teams. Kalou got 13 goals from the left wing in his first season and danny is a much much better finisher than kalou.

But he is not going to be a regular starter, that is a fact. He is going to have to work very hard to earn himself some starting places. He is good enough to but it will take some time. He will get plenty of minutes though, coming off from the bench to start with.

Have we actually got this guy yet?

IMO i reckon he will get more playing time than people think. Drogba and Anelka are never injury free and both are getting on a bit. With the African nations coming up this season too. He will also learn a lot from Drogba and Anelka which will help him develop.

I do think he will be given chances but he's just going to end up like SWP and Sidwell for example. He has a attitude problem and he's not going to want to be sitting on the bench for the next few years. I hope im wrong but in a few years i think he will be looking for another club.

But he is not going to be a regular starter, that is a fact. He is going to have to work very hard to earn himself some starting places. He is good enough to but it will take some time. He will get plenty of minutes though, coming off from the bench to start with.

The off the bench policy is not good enough di santo got loads of games off the bench but they were 3 mins action max.

The off the bench policy is not good enough di santo got loads of games off the bench but they were 3 mins action max.

Yes well if they want to encourage any young player to work their way into the first team they have to be given plenty of minutes on the pitch. But sturridge will not be a starter until he has earned it by impressing on the pitch for us. I am sure he will do too..