test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Daniel Sturridge

Started by BlueLion.,

4,150 posts in this topic

He can be the Pato of chelsea.

Ancelotti always finds 1 or 2 youngsters out of a MILLION to be part of his teams. :rolleyes:

It's be better than our bloody record LOL

Badboy likes this

I just saw a video of Sturridge having a cameo during the Community Shield aganist Man Utd. He was the one who created the opportunity for Kalou to tap in...and sadly he only managed to play "10 minutes" football from then and not even a start except for the Ipswich match.... :fainthv9:

He can be the Pato of chelsea.

Ancelotti always finds 1 or 2 youngsters out of a MILLION to be part of his teams. :rolleyes:

Exactly he is very good in the box and he is quick as well brilliant technique.

I just saw a video of Sturridge having a cameo during the Community Shield aganist Man Utd. He was the one who created the opportunity for Kalou to tap in...and sadly he only managed to play "10 minutes" football from then and not even a start except for the Ipswich match.... :fainthv9:

Yh is bloody shameful, as soon as he got on the pitch he started like a house on fire, we always seem to let young players confidence slip by not giving them what they deserve !

Carlo is getting quite annoying in the sense of him sayiung one thing and then not meaning it.

Sturridge DESERVED to be started, and he plays Anelka instead?

I think if Carlo give him only 45 minutes he will score more than 3 goals.He has good look for the goal.If you don't know how old he is you will say "He is maybe 28 years old" because he play like player on this years.I think he can replace brilliant Drogba.Now Drogba is in very bad form and this is his chance,but Carlo don't think so.Today he give him only 4 minutes :fainthv9: WHAT A SHAME??I don't want to think what he will do after 2 or 3 years.If he is titular he will be the best goal scorer in the world.He have a big future and I hope his future is related with Chelsea :)

I do really like the guy(straightest of fashions)look @his stats mates he scores almost every time he starts! Very worth 70k/week

'After I scored a couple of goals against Ipswich in the third round of the FA Cup the other week, I was hoping to be involved a bit more,' said Sturridge.

'But I have played just three minutes since then so I haven’t really had a fair crack of the whip.

'It’s going to be a difficult to go back to Chelsea with Didier Drogba, Nicolas Anelka and now Fernando Torres there.

'But I believe in myself and I believe in my ability.

'I’m not worried about Torres coming. I think it’s great that there is healthy competition.'

'It was a surprise when I first heard about the move on Sunday night,' added Sturridge.

'But I’m an ambitious guy and I’m happy I’m here because the most important thing for me is to start playing regular first team football.

'It was said that Chelsea were offering me to Liverpool but that wasn’t the case. Chelsea told me from day one that I wasn’t going to be involved in any deal with Torres.

'When people were putting my name as part of the deal I was quite surprised.'

Got to feel sorry for him. He did deserve more minutes for us this season as every time he came on he looked dangerous. He's shown a good attitude though in his comments, look forward to him playing more next season.

Also lol at how he only mentioned Anelka, Drogba and Torres as competition and not Kalou. :lol:

Got to feel sorry for him. He did deserve more minutes for us this season as every time he came on he looked dangerous. He's shown a good attitude though in his comments, look forward to him playing more next season.

Also lol at how he only mentioned Anelka, Drogba and Torres as competition and not Kalou. :lol:

Danny needs to work on improving his right foot ...A winger can get away with being one footed but a striker can't. Should take the example of golfers

who work so hard on their weaknesses ... An extra hour a day just working with his right foot would make a tremendous difference. Apart ftrom that

he has so much to offer.