Daniel Sturridge

the wes

• 2 weeks later...

Ashley Cole on Sturridge :

'I saw Daniel Sturridge recently and look at what he has done at Bolton,' the England left-back told the club's official website.

'I knew what he could do. I've seen him in training and he's honestly one of the hardest players I've ever had to mark. His movement is unreal.

'Hopefully when he comes back next season he'll see more opportunities and bang goals in for us like he has done for Bolton.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1O9CUanHf

Owen Coyle wants Sturridge on loan again

"We will try and get him back here for next season," Coyle said."It's a win-win situation - for the player, the parent club and for us.

"I feel with Daniel that another period at Bolton will take him on to the next level and then he will be a starter for Chelsea.

"Right now he is behind Drogba, Torres, Malouda, Anelka and Kalou. Like all our loan players, we give them a platform and belief they can play in the best league in the world.

"Daniel set the place alight during his time here - and we'd love him back to help with his development next season."