Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Somehow, most of you keep forgetting Sturridge did not want to play for Chelsea. His shitty attitude, selfishness was not good for the team. Chelsea were correct to sell him. 12m is in the bank, so fuck Sturridge, let him play in Liverpoops.

HE DID NOT WANNA PLAY FOR US?! Are you actually taking the piss? If anything, Sturridge wanted to play EVERY game. But yeah, let's twist things the way you want. Smh.

"Shitty attitude, selfishness" - :banghead:

Torres cost £50 million PLUS wages. You have to remember this because it does matter.

Kaka is costing as much but is kept on the bench for Real, it's why our treatment of Torres is a farce

He did not want to play because for an year and a half that blonde piece of crap was selected up top despite being outscored by Sturridge the whole time.

If I remember well, he wasn´t much in those few games he played. Mind you I do agree he could have gotten more chances.

His attitude was not what Chelsea needed. Let him play for Liverpoops, he is not missed by Chelsea.

Somehow, most of you keep forgetting Sturridge did not want to play for Chelsea. His shitty attitude, selfishness was not good for the team. Chelsea were correct to sell him. 12m is in the bank, so fuck Sturridge, let him play in Liverpoops.

Yep I saw evidence of this 'shitty attitude' then, like the etiquette he shows to not celebrate the goal, or when he wanted to stop play and helped Bertrand back up after fouling him.

I also saw evidence of him never passing the ball. You know, getting an assist and setting up 2 clear-cut chances.

Apples and oranges. Financial realities matter unfortunately.

O Rly? You know what loosing out on the top 4 because of that blonde piece of crap will cost us nearly as much as we have spend on him.

HE HAS NOT SCORED A GOAL IN THE LEAGUE SINCE DECEMBER.

Meantime Sturridge scored goals against Us; City; Manchester United - for half an year Sturridge has more important goals for Liverpool in the League than Torres has for over 2 years at CFC!

HE DID NOT WANNA PLAY FOR US?! Are you actually taking the piss? If anything, Sturridge wanted to play EVERY game. But yeah, let's twist things the way you want. Smh.

"Shitty attitude, selfishness" - :banghead:

He demanded position...CF or....No player should be allowed that. He even opened his mouth publically, not accepted by..

calm down now. If you love him so much, you know what team he plays for now. Watch him there.

Was that the Leeds match where you wanted them to beat us?

We have looked at the mistakes of our past but we have to live with the ramifications of them for a while. We had to give Torres a chance because of the financial commitment we made to him. It's easy for people like you to say we should sell him or bench him but you don't have to think about the finances of the club.

You make it sound like it was a straight choice between Sturridge and Torres, but there were other factors in play. He's gone now and he had a good game against us. He's also had bad ones and was benched for this one.

As for my limits, I think I'll comment on what I want, when I want. If you don't like it, meh.

yes it was the same leeds match. after which a couple of games later even u wanted us to lose to a team and when i caught u on that, i never got a reply back... i am sure u are gonna deny it so go ahead. (i think it was the southampton game after the qpr loss, so dont see much difference there. leeds means as much to me as southampton.)

i am a fan... there is only so much i think do by "thinking about the finances".. if we can spend 75mil on transfers this season, i am sure we could have sold torres after our CL high, bought another striker or kept faith in lukaku and sturridge (honestly speaking, we would have won a couple of clubs and would be sitting pretty at 3rd or 2nd by now). as i said i am a fan and i want my team to win every bloody match they play. if selling torres does it, so be it. plus i dont see the difference between keeping torres and playing him every match and selling him and incurring the wrath of FFP. in both cases we would be missing european football, so your point is barely valid there.

getting benched can also be a tactical change. it does not always mean that the player is awful. plus it is a very very straight forward choice between torres and sturridge. torres gives us NOTHING except for FA cup and europa league matches against championship level teams. if sturridge can put a good performance in even one PL game, he deserves it more than torres.

dont u see the double standards in your fucking words. u just told me not to write about an ex-player (when i dint qoute u or reply to u or was even being offensive to any1 anywhere but just praising another poster for his tag line)... and now u say u can write anything u want. u know what either improve your attitude or just bloody FUCK OFF.

Yep I saw evidence of this 'shitty attitude' then, like the etiquette he shows to not celebrate the goal, or when he wanted to stop play and helped Bertrand back up after fouling him.

Wrong comparison.

I hope you didn´t want him to bite Bert, did you?

This is going round & round, nice chatting with you...

He demanded position...CF or....No player should be allowed that. He even opened his mouth publically, not accepted by..

calm down now. If you love him so much, you know what team he plays for now. Watch him there.

Oh another stereotype!

"I'd never refuse to play in that position and I've never demanded to play up front, either. Whatever the manager wants me to do, I will do."

Sturridge quote.

That's another myth

He never made such a demand, he has publicly always said he is happy to play anywhere the coach asks but ideally would like to play through the middle.

If you know better give me that video where he actually says the BS you're telling me. Oh, there's none? How come?! I thougt he hated playing for us and as a winger. Lmao.

O Rly? You know what loosing out on the top 4 because of that blonde piece of crap will cost us nearly as much as we have spend on him.

HE HAS NOT SCORED A GOAL IN THE LEAGUE SINCE DECEMBER.

Meantime Sturridge scored goals against Us; City; Manchester United - for half an year Sturridge has more important goals for Liverpool in the League than Torres has for over 2 years at CFC!

And if we hadn't made the financial commitment to Torres we probably could've given him more chances.

Fortunately we'll move onwards and upwards.

If I remember well, he wasn´t much in those few games he played. Mind you I do agree he could have gotten more chances.

His attitude was not what Chelsea needed. Let him play for Liverpoops, he is not missed by Chelsea.

how is he not missed by us? if we just exchanged the strikers today, we would have won the match... damn it we could have won so much more thru out the whole season.

And if we hadn't made the financial commitment to Torres we probably could've given him more chances.

Fortunately we'll move onwards and upwards.

I don't care about financial commitments. Fucking Carroll was signed by Liverpool for 35 million pounds - didn't stop them from loaning him to West Ham which is his level - Torres should be loaned to fucking QPR, they fucking deserve a striker like him

I don't care about financial commitments. Fucking Carroll was signed by Liverpool for 35 million pounds - didn't stop them from loaning him to West Ham which is his level - Torres should be loaned to fucking QPR, they fucking deserve a striker like him

i hate qpr too dude... but wishing them a playr like torres is one sadistic thing... they are already in deep shit and torres in that squad would probably make them a semi-pro football team..

I know. Unfortunately they are important in this whole discussion.

Next year we move forward with Ba and Lukaku hopefully and this thread can die in peace because we'll have better things to discuss.

Why would he want to stay when he could not start over a shit striker like Torres. We really correct to sell him, yeah and he scores and creates and an assist while the guy who he could not crazily replace in our team, played a 90 min and was fuckin garbage.