Daniel Sturridge

the wes

You see, this is where you fail to THINK.

Look at Lukaku when he played for us. Sloppy, poor first and last touch. Why? Because he wasnt given enough playtime. Just look at how he is improving now.

The same goes for Danny. Being injured AND being benched not played regulary you cant expect a guys touch on the ball to be perfect. Are u honestly telling me you cannot see a differance in what danny is doing in liverpool now and the few games he got 15 minutes for us?

Playing regular, getting trust and playing in your natural position are ingrediens to sucess and to reach your own maximal performance and ability. Unfortunatley, Danny got none of those in Chelsea. Now he is, and look at him.

Oh look, an insult from younameit. :rolleyes:

Lukaku's problems were different. He was younger and he was in the wrong physical shape. He should come back next season and be a big player for us.

And what would that have meant for Danny? There's a good chance he'd have left at the end of the season for nothing (or close to). Instead we got £12 million for him. You talk about thinking, how about spending a moment thinking over this scenario - a scenario that doesn't take into account the likelihood of us buying another striker in the summer.

I think this thread will simply turn into an area for 'fans' to slag off this club.

Oh look, an insult from younameit. :rolleyes:

Lukaku's problems were different. He was younger and he was in the wrong physical shape. He should come back next season and be a big player for us.

And what would that have meant for Danny? There's a good chance he'd have left at the end of the season for nothing (or close to). Instead we got £12 million for him. You talk about thinking, how about spending a moment thinking over this scenario - a scenario that doesn't take into account the likelihood of us buying another striker in the summer.

I think this thread will simply turn into an area for 'fans' to slag off this club.

Its funny how you lay the "rule" that anyone who is on Dannys side (so to speak) arent real fans and just slag off at the club.

Who gives a flying fuck about 12m when we could have advanced in the CL and probably been in a better position in the league?

Fact remains we had a talentful striker who we never really used the way we should of, that is what I get mad at. We wasted the chance to see the best in Danny all because we made a stuipid buy (torres) and then continued to make stuipid decisisions to keep playing Torres, UNCHALLENGED.

• 1 month later...

In 738 minutes for Liverpool in the League Sturridge has scored 6 goals. In the meantime Torres hasn't scored in over 900 minutes in the League - his last goal was in December against Villa. One of the main reasons we are struggling to finish in the top 4 is the baffling decision to let Torres play/stay ahead of Sturridge.

You see, this is where you fail to THINK.

Look at Lukaku when he played for us. Sloppy, poor first and last touch. Why? Because he wasnt given enough playtime. Just look at how he is improving now.

The same goes for Danny. Being injured AND being benched not played regulary you cant expect a guys touch on the ball to be perfect. Are u honestly telling me you cannot see a differance in what danny is doing in liverpool now and the few games he got 15 minutes for us?

Playing regular, getting trust and playing in your natural position are ingrediens to sucess and to reach your own maximal performance and ability. Unfortunatley, Danny got none of those in Chelsea. Now he is, and look at him.

the line at the end of your posts is the "TRUEST" thing i have ever read... are not we all already regretting it when we saw one guy give it his all on one end of the pitch and another one just standing there bloody daydreaming...

the line at the end of your posts is the "TRUEST" thing i have ever read... are not we all already regretting it when we saw one guy give it his all on one end of the pitch and another one just standing there bloody daydreaming...

We made the mistake signing Torres. We committed close to £100 million on him and that had other ramifications. We're seeing other results of it now.

Continually moaning about selling Sturridge as an 'I told you so' really is fucking pathetic. Move on. Look to the future, and if you can't do that then support the red bunch. They never make bad decisions when it comes to transfers.

Somehow, most of you keep forgetting Sturridge did not want to play for Chelsea. His shitty attitude, selfishness was not good for the team. Chelsea were correct to sell him. 12m is in the bank, so fuck Sturridge, let him play in Liverpoops.

We made the mistake signing Torres. We committed close to £100 million on him and that had other ramifications. We're seeing other results of it now.

Continually moaning about selling Sturridge as an 'I told you so' really is fucking pathetic. Move on. Look to the future, and if you can't do that then support the red bunch. They never make bad decisions when it comes to transfers.

to look at the fucking future and have a decent future, u need to know and understand the bloody blunders and asenine mistakes of your fucking past.

did we learn for a year and a half from the torres fiasco, NO... we gave him a complete season as our NO.1 and ONLY striker. how much do u think the board and even the fans have learnt from selling sturridge and keeping the fucking blonde twat... the answer is NADA.

plus y should i stop saying told u so when people here had the guts and audacity to condemn sturridge on his one performance in 6 months with no match fitness, no starts prior to that one start against wba. and what the hell they still fucking think of only that 2-3 chances which sturridge failed to convert more than anythin else he has done ever. so my saying i told u so is a very appropriate response to people who ridiculed any1 who had the guts to write danny's name ahead of the ladyboy's in the match thread.

also dont tell me what to support and what not to support. know your bloody limits... this is not the 1st time u have done this... remember the bloody leeds match-fiasco?...

Somehow, most of you keep forgetting Sturridge did not want to play for Chelsea. His shitty attitude, selfishness was not good for the team. Chelsea were correct to sell him. 12m is in the bank, so fuck Sturridge, let him play in Liverpoops.

He did not want to play because for an year and a half that blonde piece of crap was selected up top despite being outscored by Sturridge the whole time.

to look at the fucking future and have a decent future, u need to know and understand the bloody blunders and asenine mistakes of your fucking past.

did we learn for a year and a half from the torres fiasco, NO... we gave him a complete season as our NO.1 and ONLY striker. how much do u think the board and even the fans have learnt from selling sturridge and keeping the fucking blonde twat... the answer is NADA.

plus y should i stop saying told u so when people here had the guts and audacity to condemn sturridge on his one performance in 6 months with no match fitness, no starts prior to that one start against wba. and what the hell they still fucking think of only that 2-3 chances which sturridge failed to convert more than anythin else he has done ever. so my saying i told u so is a very appropriate response to people who ridiculed any1 who had the guts to write danny's name ahead of the ladyboy's in the match thread.

also dont tell me what to support and what not to support. know your bloody limits... this is not the 1st time u have done this... remember the bloody leeds match-fiasco?...

Was that the Leeds match where you wanted them to beat us?

We have looked at the mistakes of our past but we have to live with the ramifications of them for a while. We had to give Torres a chance because of the financial commitment we made to him. It's easy for people like you to say we should sell him or bench him but you don't have to think about the finances of the club.

You make it sound like it was a straight choice between Sturridge and Torres, but there were other factors in play. He's gone now and he had a good game against us. He's also had bad ones and was benched for this one.

As for my limits, I think I'll comment on what I want, when I want. If you don't like it, meh.