Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Aye he was playing with arguably the best young player (under 22) except Neymar in Hazard and now hes playing with Raheem "40 kids and only 18" Sterling and the Welsh Xavi hahahahahaha hes a nutcase going there

Liverpool could end up with a good team at the end of this transfer window. After all they are linked with Sneijder and Villa so you never know, they could end up with a team of (being over optimistic here):

Sturridge

Villa - Sneijder - Suarez

Gerrard - Lucas

Which isn't too bad at all.

Is it bad that i don't want to wish him good luck?, despite being one of my favourite players here and always liking him, but i really want him to do badly at Liverpool. I just can't say good luck because when he scores against us and i know that time will come i will end up regretting that.

I hope he does flop there to be honest, just like every other liverpool player as i hate that scum of a club.

Liverpool could end up with a good team at the end of this transfer window. After all they are linked with Sneijder and Villa so you never know, they could end up with a team of (being over optimistic here):

Sturridge

Gerrard - Lucas

Oh come on mate, Sneijder to Liverpool?, are you serious?.

Sturridge

Gerrard - Lucas

There will be no Villa now (imo).

Sturridge

Gerrard - Lucas

I reckon it would be Suarez at the top and Danny RW. Sneidjer won't go, we turned him own on a free transfer because of 200k p/w wages. Villa apparently doesn't want to move yet, just Arsenal/Pool/us/Spurs all want him but Barca/Villa don't want to do a deal.

sad to see some us of trolling about what he said about joining liverpool. What u expecting him say ' i didn't get chance because of the 50mil shit so i joined here.'

Anyway good luck dany i won't b mad even if you celebrate against us.

Sturridge

Gerrard - Lucas

Why would they play him as CF and shift Suarez - who scores every game - to the wings?