Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Reason I asked this is because a lot of people say Walcott is average (including myself - although I admit he's improved recently) and I don't see Sturridge as better than him.

Yeah, I pretty much agree. Walcott has improved recently and has shown a lot of determination. He seems to have matured a lot. But he's the type of player who plays well when the team is playing well. He disappears for a lot of games and isn't going to grab the game by the scruff of the neck.

So Robben's defensive qualities are underrated now, I've read all I needed to read from you. You're obviously having a laugh at my expense

Not now. But back eight years ago yes. Robben is a very different player now to what he used to be. I recall he worked much harder at Chelsea than at Real Madrid or Bayern. He is very lazy now.

We wont regret selling Sturridge. He does not belong here, Danny is too good to be benched all the time, but he is not good enough to lead our team.

Sorry, it will never work. He will always be unhappy or criticized if he were to be our senior striker

I am sure we will see him thrive, at Liverpool maybe. However, we will have someone big as #9, so not a problem.

We wont regret selling Sturridge. He does not belong here, Danny is too good to be benched and not good enough to lead our team.

Sorry, it will never work. He will always be unhappy and we would be bashing him if he were to be the senior striker.

I am sure we will see him thrive, at Liverpool maybe. However, we will have someone big as #9, so not a problem.

Heskey is big. Heskey is a #9. Are we signing Heskey?

Heskey is big. Heskey is a #9. Are we signing Heskey?

No, he is more of an Newcstle Jets type of player than ours. LOL

Here is the thing, there are some players who werent made for big teams, they need to often be on the pitch because they are too good to be waisted, but they dont belong in a winning starting eleven. For instance: Adam Johnson, Sturridge, Defoe, Walcott, Jelavitc, Taarabt, Coloccini, Bent etc.