Daniel Sturridge

the wes

The idea of loaning Sturridge to Liverpool is just plain silly, just like what we did with Benayoun last season. Why are we even trying to strengthen a rival that will challenge us for a spot in the Top 4?! Furthermore, it makes no sense whatsoever to loan Sturridge out when he's only got a year left in his contract. It's either we sell him or keep him!

Have we officially stated Danny is available for loan? I thought we rejected Scouse Cunts bid?

Nothing has been official yet,just speculation as the Carrol's exit has made the move for Danny to Liverpool more likely. I just hope the Board makes the right decision and keeps Danny and doesn't sign Schurrle

Nothing has been official yet,just speculation as the Carrol's exit has made the move for Danny to Liverpool more likely. I just hope the Board makes the right decision and keeps Danny and doesn't sign Schurrle

100% AGREE - nothing against Schurrle - just dont think we need him with Danny...

Selling Sturridge now would be beyond ridiculous.

If he has to be sold, do it in the January window, if he hasn't signed a new contract by then.

Right now we need to stockpile all the talent we have, just like Man City did with their forwards and how Man Utd did with Berbatov.

I don't care what anyone says but if Danny had just passed more last season and clocked up some assists when instead he was shooting from impossible angles or 40 yards out....this situation would not be an issue now. Everyone knows he has the talent to become a world class player... If only he would stop acting like such a selfish fucker on the pitch and play for the team rather than himself. Why does everyone want to keep a player who only plays for himself?

For the love of God! Dont you people fking realize that Danny is a FORWARD and not a WINGER. Im getting really annoyed and pissed about people either not realizing that or just dont seem to be able to understand the great differance.

Should we play Luiz as DM? Mata as CF? Mikel as winger?

Stop being such clueless morons!

loan Danny to Liverpool and Essien to Arsenal ...already loaned Lukaku to West Brom..

Are we some fucking kind of charity or just crazy

Crazy , the board made some great deals this summer , so they must ruin it on the final day....

We should keep Danny by hook or crook.

First, we will massively piss off Liverpool ending up without both Carrol and Sturridge.

Second, let's remember Sturridge has eye for goals. Yes you may say he's selfish and can't pass and all that bullshit. But he's a center forward, not a winger. It's like we would've put Drogba on the wing and then moan that he can't play there. He has to be a center forward.

And finally, if we would entually sell Sturridge, we will have to bring another attacker. Why? We have exactly what we need in Danny.

Agree to the above post.

All those that say Daniel is too greedy, shoots from unrealistic places etc...

1) He's desperate to try and prove he should be in the Striker position - NOT the wing

2) He's still relatively young

3) If his shots went in - he would suddenly be the best player in the World... (That's the fine line - think Giroud? sp? - for Arsenal at the weekend)

Like I said - Danny's performances for Team GB were really great - he's not as selfish as made out.

If he is refusing a NEW CONTRACT - then we need to SELL him, not LOAN him - as he could walk away for FREE in the summer.

Let's hope he puts pen to paper though...

For the love of God! Dont you people fking realize that Danny is a FORWARD and not a WINGER. Im getting really annoyed and pissed about people either not realizing that or just dont seem to be able to understand the great differance.

Should we play Luiz as DM? Mata as CF? Mikel as winger?

Stop being such clueless morons!

Wow..Some of you are fucking unbelievable in this forum...... I know Danny is a fucking striker you donut...... BUT that doesn't excuse all the simple passes for tap ins he has missed. So read my point of view properly before acting like an absolute ignorant twat because not at one point have i said Danny isn't a striker or he should be played on the wing permanently. Jeesus fucking christ!

I don't see why it's made as much of a deal as it is.

Hasselbaink use to shoot quite often when the pass was the better option, yet he never got any abuse from fans for it.

I would rather have my forwards obsessed with scoring than appear scared of scoring (like Torres appeared under both Carlo and AVB).

Jimmy was a full blooded striker. Jimmy was like Papis Cisse you couldn't see him playing in any other role and lets not act like his partnership with Guddy wasn't a very unselfish one !