Daniel Sturridge

the wes

• 2 months later...

Daniel Sturridge: I'm not like other players... I have only one girlfriend and I really wanted to be a wrestler

Let's dispel a couple of myths: some footballers do like going to the theatre and Daniel Sturridge is not an overpaid brat. In fact, the Chelsea striker never wanted to be a footballer in the first place.

'When I was six or seven, I was never really into football,' says Sturridge, warming himself up after a freezing hour-and-a-half doing his bit for England's 2018 bid near Heathrow.

'I wanted to be a wrestler. It seemed so real. I used to have all the figures and a little ring and every bit of pocket money I had I used to buy new ones. I still have them now.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz16Ni5TKzA

Still can't get my head around it. To put it in perspective, I'd have to work for nearly 8 years at a high wage here to be able to earn what he gets in a week :/

Yaya Touré earns £200,000/week. How long would it take you to earn that? :lol:

How much does a doctor get in India ? and what is your average wage ?

I'm not a doctor ... I'm studying to be a chartered accountant. A chartered accountant when starting out in employment would currently earn around 50-60k Rupees a month. Present conversion rate of 1£ = about 70-80 Rupees, so 70000 £ * 80 / 60000 / 12 months = 7.77 or 8 years.

I'm not a doctor ... I'm studying to be a chartered accountant. A chartered accountant when starting out in employment would currently earn around 50-60k Rupees a month. Present conversion rate of 1£ = about 70-80 Rupees, so 70000 £ * 80 / 60000 / 12 months = 7.77 or 8 years.

That is really cheap British cost around 150 pound an hour for the full works. I have a lot of Indian friends who work in muscat Oman.