Daniel Sturridge

the wes

I don't see why it's made as much of a deal as it is.

Hasselbaink use to shoot quite often when the pass was the better option, yet he never got any abuse from fans for it.

I would rather have my forwards obsessed with scoring than appear scared of scoring (like Torres appeared under both Carlo and AVB).

I don't criticize a striker for choosing the wrong option now and then but Danny was starting to do it every time he had the option of passing it to the open man who was in a better position or try take a shot that wasn't on. The amount of times i found myself pulling my hair out, screaming at him for doing that was unbelievable. Then when he gets a chance this season against Reading coming on from the bench he had an easy pass into Mata (ithink it was Juan) who was in yards of space in the box which if he had done, we would have sealed the game but no not selfish Sturridge. Instead he shoots from a stupid angle, blazing it over the bar. This is why our manager doesn't want to start him as our main striker because it's all very good when these glory shots go in but when they don't and their is a pass for a man who is in a better position then that pass has got to be made. These things decide games.

I don't care what anyone says but if Danny had just passed more last season and clocked up some assists when instead he was shooting from impossible angles or 40 yards out....this situation would not be an issue now. Everyone knows he has the talent to become a world class player... If only he would stop acting like such a selfish fucker on the pitch and play for the team rather than himself. Why does everyone want to keep a player who only plays for himself?

So in your opinion, Malouda and Ferreira offered much to Chelsea than Studge? C'mon, this kid saved our asses on numerous ocassions.

For once, sadly i won't know about anything until i return from my course on Monday :(

If we sign Messi on a shock last minute £150m deal i wont have a clue :lol:

Great for you, I think I'll try to avoid internet as much as I can tomorrow. Can already see xPetrCechx posting 100 different tweets, links and news here on TC. :D

So in your opinion, Malouda and Ferreira offered much to Chelsea than Studge? C'mon, this kid saved our asses on numerous ocassions.

Erm when and where did i state that opinion?

Great for you, I think I'll try to avoid internet as much as I can tomorrow. Can already see xPetrCechx posting 100 different tweets, links and news here on TC. :D

Will be shit because i won't know the Super Cup score either :(

I already have it planned on my sky plus when i get home on Monday, recorded the game, then all 3 live prem games, both MOTD and The Football League show so im going to have my football weekend late :lol:

Erm when and where did i state that opinion?

You stated that you think if Sturidge was not selfish and stopped shooting at any opportunity, this wouldnt be happening. Sorry If I formulated it badly, but I think the club has more dead wood to be shipped out than getting rid of a 22 year old who still has a lot to learn. the maloudas, Ferreiras, Benayouns, Hilario etc.

For once, sadly i won't know about anything until i return from my course on Monday :(

If we sign Messi on a shock last minute £150m deal i wont have a clue :lol:

If there's someone from TC who has got your phone number he/she could send you messages.

this deal makes no sense. letting dan go will leave us with only 7 senior Home-Grown Players

- Turnbull, Cahill, Terry, Cole, Bertrand, Lampard and Moses. that means we have to register a reserve player in the 25 man squad. Daniel Sturridge is needed in the squad for this simple reason

You stated that you think if Sturidge was not selfish and stopped shooting at any opportunity, this wouldnt be happening. Sorry If I formulated it badly, but I think the club has more dead wood to be shipped out than getting rid of a 22 year old who still has a lot to learn. the maloudas, Ferreiras, Benayouns, Hilario etc.

I totally agree. The last thing I want to see is for Danny to be sold as I am a huge fan of his potential and I believe he could become a massive player for us. The point I was trying to get across was if he had played for the team a little more rather than trying to showcase his talent as an individual then maybe he would be a starter on the team sheet week in, week out, rather than being subject to a possible transfer move away from the Bridge.

If there's someone from TC who has got your phone number he/she could send you messages.

No signal where im going and either way i would rather just bite the bullet and wait. i have done it a couple of times before when i can't make the match, record it and go home and watch it like it is live.

Got it planned when i get back the Super Cup match then football focus to check if we have signed any one or let them go.

Then the rest of the weekend's action :lol:

No signal where im going and either way i would rather just bite the bullet and wait. i have done it a couple of times before when i can't make the match, record it and go home and watch it like it is live.

Got it planned when i get back the Super Cup match then football focus to check if we have signed any one or let them go.

Then the rest of the weekend's action :lol:

I see. You've probably got a day off for two planned. Or are you on a mission, for example, trying to hijack Danny's car so he can't go to Pool?

I see. You've probably got a day off for two planned. Or are you on a mission, for example, trying to hijack Danny's car so he can't go to Pool?

Close, going to cordon off the medical room at Melwood.

I don't criticize a striker for choosing the wrong option now and then but Danny was starting to do it every time he had the option of passing it to the open man who was in a better position or try take a shot that wasn't on. The amount of times i found myself pulling my hair out, screaming at him for doing that was unbelievable. Then when he gets a chance this season against Reading coming on from the bench he had an easy pass into Mata (ithink it was Juan) who was in yards of space in the box which if he had done, we would have sealed the game but no not selfish Sturridge. Instead he shoots from a stupid angle, blazing it over the bar. This is why our manager doesn't want to start him as our main striker because it's all very good when these glory shots go in but when they don't and their is a pass for a man who is in a better position then that pass has got to be made. These things decide games.

I criticize a member for using bold letters...

I am gutted to know that the club are willing to offload Danny on loan to Liverpool.Once he leaves there is no chance of him coming back because he's going to be an instant hit there.He will be given the opportunity to play as a center forward as Carrol is out of the picture.Might as well just sell him to Liverpool then give the bargain option.

I am gutted to know that the club are willing to offload Danny on loan to Liverpool.Once he leaves there is no chance of him coming back because he's going to be an instant hit there.He will be given the opportunity to play as a center forward as Carrol is out of the picture.Might as well just sell him to Liverpool then give the bargain option.

Have we officially stated Danny is available for loan? I thought we rejected Scouse Cunts bid?