Daniel Sturridge

the wes

In April he said that he is not worried about contract situation. If he wants playing time, Liverpool will not guarantee that.

Yeah i don't get why he would leave for Liverpool, if he starts there it will surely be on the wings - the same position he's complaining about here.

Chelsea may loan out Daniel Sturridge if André Schürrle deal is done

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/aug/30/chelsea-loan-daniel-sturrudge-andre-schurrle

Reds eye Sturridge bid

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8035525

--------------------------

What the fuck is this!!!! :rant:

I don't get it. Why would Chelsea loan him to a competitor, even if it's a sh*t competitor like LFC? Hate Fergie but would you see him loaning out a talented player to Arsenal or Liverpool? We're not talking about a Benayoun level player here. If you need to loan him why not outside the Premier League?

Yeah i don't get why he would leave for Liverpool, if he starts there it will surely be on the wings - the same position he's complaining about here.

Doubt that. Surely he's much better than Borini who's their only striker at the moment. Pretty sure he would have a guaranteed spot up front.

Jovetic would be much better than Schurle.

And about Danny, If our board is professional enoughhe will sign contract extension tommorow or leave the club. no point keeping him on bench and then he will leave on free. But i hope he signs new contract.

I have said all summer that Liverpool are not good enough to finish above us.

If we do what can be best described as an act of insanity and give them Danny (compared to what they spent on Carroll £15m would be giving), then i will seriously have to re-access my opinion.

The worse thing about is i am away in Yorkshire, a place with no signal from tommorow (missing deadline day and the super cup :( ) i won't find out until Monday the score or whether Danny is still here.

I am going to be fucking screwing all weekend.

Doubt that. Surely he's much better than Borini who's their only striker at the moment. Pretty sure he would have a guaranteed spot up front.

He's not much better than Borini, and even then Borini plays on the wings while Suarez plays in the middle.

I don't care what anyone says but if Danny had just passed more last season and clocked up some assists when instead he was shooting from impossible angles or 40 yards out....this situation would not be an issue now. Everyone knows he has the talent to become a world class player... If only he would stop acting like such a selfish fucker on the pitch and play for the team rather than himself. Why does everyone want to keep a player who only plays for himself?

Why would we even think about a loan ?

Makes absolutely no sense.

In a weird way i will be a little bit relieved if it's only a loan after i get over the disappointment, im convinced he will be sold and its killing me.

He's not much better than Borini, and even then Borini plays on the wings while Suarez plays in the middle.

Sturridge is a lot better than Borini, Fabio would never have been more than a squad player imo, but i do appreciate a lot of people have a different opinion when it comes to him.

Selling Sturridge so we can go out and buy a striker for big money.. Yes that would be smart.

:D

Especially a striker who isn't much of an improvement to either Sturridge or Lukaku. I'd understand if we were looking to sign someone substantially better that what we currently have.

I don't care what anyone says but if Danny had just passed more last season and clocked up some assists when instead he was shooting from impossible angles or 40 yards out....this situation would not be an issue now. Everyone knows he has the talent to become a world class player... If only he would stop acting like such a selfish fucker on the pitch and play for the team rather than himself. Why does everyone want to keep a player who only plays for himself?

I don't see why it's made as much of a deal as it is.

Hasselbaink use to shoot quite often when the pass was the better option, yet he never got any abuse from fans for it.

I would rather have my forwards obsessed with scoring than appear scared of scoring (like Torres appeared under both Carlo and AVB).

In a weird way i will be a little bit relieved if it's only a loan after i get over the disappointment, im convinced he will be sold and its killing me.

He has one or two years remaining on his contract (reports are different) so a loan deal suggests he will be let go for free next year and that must not happen. At least make him sign another one and then sell him if he really wants to leave (I don't think so).

Now, I hope we all have a nice and peaceful deadline day. :D