Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Lol, we made fucking brilliant signings this summer, 1 departure - a player who has 1 year on his contract - can in no way spoil it.

I suppose you want us to play with a false no 9 when Torres becomes unavailable? That player with just one year left on his contract isn't exactly useless...

I suppose you want us to play with a false no 9 when Torres becomes unavailable? That player with just one year left on his contract isn't exactly useless...

If he leaves then we will obviously sign someone else.

The thing about Sturridge is he hasn't signed an extension (and probably won't want to considering the amount of playing time he's had since RDM took over)

But if he's going to extend his contract then i have no problem with him staying - if not then the smartest option will be to sell him now.

:D

2 Great Flops in the same team...

You dare to say flop! :fainthv9:

Our blondie scored against Barca to take us to CL final then won us a corner for the equalizing goal and then got a Golden Boot at EUROS. And can you not see that he works hard for the team and suffers from the lack of service? :blink: He is also cute :blush:

we need to sign another CF more than sell one .

I`m not reading too much into Sturridge not playing so much yet under RDM. last season at the end he wasn`t in good form ,others was and this summer he had meningitis before going to the Olympics drained of strength from it. maybe RDM wants to give him the break and rest he should have had after the illness.

i know Mata is due a rest too but that`s for discussion on his thread really.

Can't believe the mentality of you guys. Sturridge should not be sold. The lad has an eye on goal, a strong shot (on both feet), trickery, speed, and strength. Now name me another English international besides Rooney that is capable of his skill.

This transfer would really wind me up. He's only 22 and he's got the raw materials to be a fantastic player, no way would I want 20 million for that I would rather have the player. He'll go to Liverpool and he'll get an avalanche of goals and we'll look like total :clown: for doing it. I want us to bloody add strikers to our roster not let them go, please don't let this happen ! :cry:

If he leaves then we will obviously sign someone else.

The thing about Sturridge is he hasn't signed an extension (and probably won't want to considering the amount of playing time he's had since RDM took over)

But if he's going to extend his contract then i have no problem with him staying - if not then the smartest option will be to sell him now.

In April he said that he is not worried about contract situation. If he wants playing time, Liverpool will not guarantee that.

If it's a loan and we get in another striker like Remy then I would be fine with it because he would walk into their side but selling a 22 year old England international for 15-20 is seriously bad economics !

why loan him while he is in his last year of contract? unless he signs an extension before going out on loan. otherwise it will like offering him for fucking free.

why loan him while he is in his last year of contract? unless he signs an extension before going out on loan. otherwise it will like offering him for fucking free.

Because of Sturridge's age and the fee we paid for him, we should receive a 10-15m pound tribunal!