FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

What ended up happening with this?

I got charged, the final decision was that they sided with him so now i have an Ebay account balance of -188.17. Sucks big time. What can i do tho? i have no proof i sent the coins and it's illegal to sell coins on ebay anyway. All it says is that having a negative balance reduces what i can do, i'll pay it eventually.

Anyway i got some work bonus of like £60 so it made my mind up to re create my ultimate team, i had to, i enjoy playing it when i'm free so ya know, free money, got some packs and made my team again. Ive also got 6 hours double time tomorrow and 7 hours double time on Monday to get that money back and more. When i saw IF Baines, i knew i'd be doing this lol.

My team: Works nicely, lots of variations too.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#g1uKB29HnJkFO:ps3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since the TOTS was announced i've banged in so much money after winning that bet last weekend. I got Michu and Williams and TOTW Sturridge but i'm desperate for Suarez, Bale, Hazard, Mata, RVP of course. So frustrating but so far i'm using this.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#eMkKwMGsnJz5K:ps3

Baines has 98 crossing and 85 pace so with the LWB card he goes to 9 chem with English players around him.

Still get thumped a lot though due to my slower than slow CB's but it's fun.

EDIT: Just got Vertonghen :D 3 TOTS in packs... not bad now. Only 400k worth tho.

Oh man. I got the EA sports yearly membership thing when Fifa 13 was released. My PS3 died about one month after so I probably have around 600 free weekly packs to open when I finally fix it.

I had an awesome UT too.

When I do fix it I am willing to sell everything to the highest bidder on here if anyone is interested?

Blowjobs acceptable!

• 2 weeks later...

Why do always get crap card when i open packs?!

Anyways my current team is Premier League - La Liga hybrid in 4-5-1

De gea -GK

Coentrao - LB

Puyol -CB

Vertonghen - CB

Sagna - RB

Ramires - CM

Ashley Young / Pedro - LM

Walcott - RM

Ozil - CAM

Podolski / Cazorla - CAM

Torres - ST

Oh man. I got the EA sports yearly membership thing when Fifa 13 was released. My PS3 died about one month after so I probably have around 600 free weekly packs to open when I finally fix it.

Mate, sorry to tell you, but if you didnt open them in time, they are gone! :(

You should have opened all your free packs on the web app...

Mate, sorry to tell you, but if you didnt open them in time, they are gone! :(

You should have opened all your free packs on the web app...

I knew it.. bloody rip offs! I finally fixed it today and no packs. Fuck you EA!

I blew 1 million coins on packs so i have about 130k left lol. Fuck creating over powered pace whore teams, it's actually getting boring now. I now have mr header himself Pazzini IF with Defoe IF for realism and if someone abuses pace, i'll hit them with my super sub Insigne. He actually feels like Messi, he's immense.

This is my team. It's not very expensive even though it looks it as the majority are TOTW/TOTS players. I want to use players that i don't see and i think the majority of these players you won't see often.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jBWiBLqqnJExa:ps3