FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

Fuck sake i thought i'd get up early, check if that Colombian dude was cheap enough to get, check my daily gift and browse about and guess what....

Servers down for scheduled maintenance from 4am-8am!! This company are nothing short of unbelievable. I want my team ready to play with tomorrow for fuck sake, gives me something to look forward to.

lol, i currently own about 8 players the rest is all coins atm, going for one big purchase and hopeffuly that will double in price soon... then get some extremely cheap gold team to play with from saturday then sell of my remaining players for extra profit.... Well thats the plan lol.

I havent bought one single pack! All packs were gifts...

I made some good buys, but some bad too.

I made a bronze pro-league team to play offline in seasons to get a decent amount of coins to start building my BPL gold squad

How about you?

This web app is corrupt as fuck, now it won't let me search anything. oops there's a fucking problem reset your browser. Last year was bad, this year is going the same way. I got 4 packs when i started, 2 player packs and 2 gold packs.

Have you all been buying packs? Is it worth trying to get all my players now before the game is out? Will the prices sky-rocket upon release?

No buying packs, cant buy with real money til official release. Prices are low now, will rise over the next month and a half then slowly decline as we get closer to fifa 14, and be extremely low.... Exception being the informs which will slowly drop during the week they are released then continually rising as they are rarer because they are not made any more. Definately want to get starter packs now and grab some bargains then hold on to them and sell them off for a lot more, dependant on the player.

This web app is corrupt as fuck, now it won't let me search anything. oops there's a fucking problem reset your browser. Last year was bad, this year is going the same way. I got 4 packs when i started, 2 player packs and 2 gold packs.

Yeah same i keep getting the oops thing, sometimes i get 3 pages in, but the same thing happens, cant wait for the actual game tommorrow, the whole thing should be a lot more stable on the console.

I havent bought one single pack! All packs were gifts...

I made some good buys, but some bad too.

I made a bronze pro-league team to play offline in seasons to get a decent amount of coins to start building my BPL gold squad

How about you?

I've just got rid of all the useless fodder they give you to begin with and trying to build a Ligue 1 side. I'm also trying to keep an eye out for a bargain or two to try and get a bit of re-sale value for when the game is released. It's hard to do so though with such a minimal budget.

Players I've got so far: Gourcuff, Cabella, Capoue and Gonalons.

Players I've got hoping to re-sell: Bender, Mavuba and Mudingayi.

I've already bought and re-sold Mathieu Debuchy - I bought him to try and fit in with my team but didn't notice at the time that I'd bought one in the wrong formation. I just put it straight back up for auction and made 100 coins. Not bad for a few seconds work, eh?

How can I buy some packs now? I'm too eager to wait until the game and am looking to start trading now in the hope to find a few steals before release day!

No buying packs, cant buy with real money til official release. Prices are low now, will rise over the next month and a half then slowly decline as we get closer to fifa 14, and be extremely low.... Exception being the informs which will slowly drop during the week they are released then continually rising as they are rarer because they are not made any more. Definately want to get starter packs now and grab some bargains then hold on to them and sell them off for a lot more, dependant on the player.

Thanks for that information - really useful.

Yeah same i keep getting the oops thing, sometimes i get 3 pages in, but the same thing happens, cant wait for the actual game tommorrow, the whole thing should be a lot more stable on the console.

The actual game tomorrow? What? I didn't think the game came out until next Friday (28th)?

Thanks for that information - really useful.

The actual game tomorrow? What? I didn't think the game came out until next Friday (28th)?

Sorry i should have clarified, the game comes out on the 28th, but i have the EAsports season ticket so i get the early release 6 days early (tommorrow at 6pm) Also with easports season ticket you get 24 gold premium packs throughout the year one per week.... Like the ultimate team edition.

Have you guys picked up any bargains yet?

This has been my best one earlier today:

105ffc3c36d229a7fb1ed9e29f467cff.png?1348258833

Watched one afterwards surprisingly sell for 18k, so all is looking good so far.

Nice pickup, i looked throught the silver market and all the best silvers were extremely expensive, Lukaku and agbonlahore for example are extremely expensive... Got pisczeck, Rb for BVB who has some great stats relatively cheap... Also in terms of chemistry blacshecovski is a RM who has like 92 pace and is exactly the same, (polish and plays for bvb), next up is lewandowski who is only 3k right now i think and should rise in a short while.

I saw a Tottenham kit sell for 10k when hundreds were going for 300 coins. I think it's someone using 2 accounts, you get a lot like that. I don't think many will go that expensive unless he has 5 star skills which i very much doubt.