FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

Trading is fun and i've played over 200 FUT matches so all good for me. By the way, there's still some debate about chemistry. I read this and thought i really hope it's true.

http://fifaaddiction.com/3055/fifa-ultimate-team-chemistry-myth/

Now i've been debating it for a while thinking how they would actually make ppl shit and good and pass better, move better etc and i'm starting to think that as long as the team has 100 chem, it should work perfectly fine. The green lines are just linked to the chemistry bar and the individual chemistry is also linked to the bar, surely EA can't decide how a certain player plays during a game. I played Palacio up front, a RF in a ST role made his chem 3 and my teams chem went down to 96, yet he still played well.

I'm gonna investigate this properly, i'd love the chem to be a myth. I mean, Everyone has the same teams. The Brazil teams are the same, the prem teams, Serie a, BBVA, Bundesliga teams are all the same so i'd love to create something totally random and play well n whip ppl.

Personally from what i believe i've noticed, players with less chem don't do as many runs as the CPU so u have to kinda push em to move. They're rather sluggish but i could be wrong. Maybe it's psychological thinking that your players are shit because in your head you know the chem isn't perfect. I'm starting to think the only thing that matters is team chemistry but i'm sure the debate will go on forever lol. I'll need to literally go into EA FIFA HQ and see how they create this stuff.

Anyway, for the record, i fucking hate Chemistry. It ruins FUT and makes it boring. It also makes no sense, Di Natale doesn't play for Udinese, he plays for my team! Brazilians speak portuguese so they should link in language, English and the rest of the UK and USA, Aus players should link too. I think the idea for chemistry is an absolute nightmare. I still love FUT though lol. Gonna change my team anyway, bored of the same old players.... Might just put Reus and Lewandowski up front, even with my all Serie A midfield, they would be 9 chem as would everyone else, and they are a perfect mix of power and pace. Rather get some English guys in though, it is 'Surbiton FC' after all.

There's almost no way to stop people who just put the fastest players as strikers and get the ball to them.

Getting the keeper out early helps 15% of the time though.

It is always like this, I remember people complaining about this on FUT 11 (I did not play FUT 10) and they never fix it. This year, Attacking A.I. made it worse...

Try going out with the keeper just a little (so your opponet will press shooting button) and then stop. He will probably chip or finesse but your keeper wont be out. It has worked for me, but it aint 100%.

The games are with really high score (always 5-3, 6-1, 5-0, 4-2, etc)

It is always like this, I remember people complaining about this on FUT 11 (I did not play FUT 10) and they never fix it. This year, Attacking A.I. made it worse...

Try going out with the keeper just a little (so your opponet will press shooting button) and then stop. He will probably chip or finesse but your keeper wont be out. It has worked for me, but it aint 100%.

The games are with really high score (always 5-3, 6-1, 5-0, 4-2, etc)

I don't think there's much EA can do, they're just trying to make the game good, but people are abusing it by only getting the fastest players.

What even makes it worse is that most defenders have pace of below 50 :lol:

Trading is fun and i've played over 200 FUT matches so all good for me. By the way, there's still some debate about chemistry. I read this and thought i really hope it's true.

http://fifaaddiction...chemistry-myth/

Now i've been debating it for a while thinking how they would actually make ppl shit and good and pass better, move better etc and i'm starting to think that as long as the team has 100 chem, it should work perfectly fine. The green lines are just linked to the chemistry bar and the individual chemistry is also linked to the bar, surely EA can't decide how a certain player plays during a game. I played Palacio up front, a RF in a ST role made his chem 3 and my teams chem went down to 96, yet he still played well.

I'm gonna investigate this properly, i'd love the chem to be a myth. I mean, Everyone has the same teams. The Brazil teams are the same, the prem teams, Serie a, BBVA, Bundesliga teams are all the same so i'd love to create something totally random and play well n whip ppl.

Personally from what i believe i've noticed, players with less chem don't do as many runs as the CPU so u have to kinda push em to move. They're rather sluggish but i could be wrong. Maybe it's psychological thinking that your players are shit because in your head you know the chem isn't perfect. I'm starting to think the only thing that matters is team chemistry but i'm sure the debate will go on forever lol. I'll need to literally go into EA FIFA HQ and see how they create this stuff.

Anyway, for the record, i fucking hate Chemistry. It ruins FUT and makes it boring. It also makes no sense, Di Natale doesn't play for Udinese, he plays for my team! Brazilians speak portuguese so they should link in language, English and the rest of the UK and USA, Aus players should link too. I think the idea for chemistry is an absolute nightmare. I still love FUT though lol. Gonna change my team anyway, bored of the same old players.... Might just put Reus and Lewandowski up front, even with my all Serie A midfield, they would be 9 chem as would everyone else, and they are a perfect mix of power and pace. Rather get some English guys in though, it is 'Surbiton FC' after all.

After seeing your team, I just worship you Ollie. I think you are a bit wrong though.

In my opinion, Chemestry is important and the fault of you seeing the same teams are due to uncreative players. I find individual chemestry to be more important (as you said, it has no factual prove it works), but to get all 9chem you will automatically get 100 overall. I always do hybrid of 2/3 leagues so I dont encounter many similar teams. I did a Russian league at first (was low on coins) and then I did a French/Spanish/BPL team (was quite good). Lastly I did the team I showed TC, now I am with no team and choosing the best one to build. Futhead really helps to plan your squads...

My record is 135-10-39.

Can I ask how you got that beast team of yours??

This is my 2011 Brazilian team: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ka61GopynHI56:ps3

I do not do Brazil or BPL anymore, really boring and already know all the players.

I won 9-6 earlier ... was 6-3 down after 60 mins. I've changed my team now, It's now a bit more English. Hart's price needs to go down because i'll never spend over 30k on a GK unless it's an IF tho, he's currently going for 50k.... An IF Cahill and Carroll would be awesome. All my chem is 9 except Guarin who has 7.

Thinking if i should sell Chiellini because he's boring (think i will) and if i should get Sneijder to replace Guarin or Vidal, bit more passing and shooting.

http://www.ea.com/so...I191bDnHI51:ps3

I've actually been awesome with this team. Unbeaten in 6 games winning 5 and EA screwing me in 2 DC'ing me n making me lose the cunts!

How do i get the beast team. hmm... 2 ways.

1) Spend money... done about £60, shoot me.

2) Play loads of matches. I've earned around 110k in matches already and that doesn't count the ammount of times i've won the division 2 title online which is at least 5 times. I simply buy fifa to play online, that's it for me, especially for FUT. I don't mind spending money to enjoy myself.

How do i get the beast team. hmm... 2 ways.

1) Spend money... done about £60, shoot me.

2) Play loads of matches. I've earned around 110k in matches already and that doesn't count the ammount of times i've won the division 2 title online which is at least 5 times. I simply buy fifa to play online, that's it for me, especially for FUT. I don't mind spending money to enjoy myself.

I wont shoot you man, last year I was fucking diyng. I was studing for University Entrance Exam, so I had no time to play FIFA, my record was like this year`s record and my team was a regular Seria A team.

In 2011 I played more than 1k games and spent about 70-80 dollars. EA did not have TOTS back then, so IF was the holy grail!

How are TOTS? Are they extremely hard to get and expensive, or just like any other IFs?

I must've spent hundreds last year because of the TOTY players coming out in Jan then the TOTS and MOTM cards, i was desperate to get them, so desperate. Getting the TOTY Falcao and Aguero in packs was just unbelievable but of course they are so rare. I must've opened 1000 packs + on FIFA 12 and didn't get a Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney etc. I did get a lot of IF's but only the shitty ones, there's always like 2 or 3 that you can barely sell for higher than discard value. Best i got was actually a silver guy who i thought i could maybe sell for 10k, searched the auctions and he was going for over 100k, sold him for 107k in the end.

I would watch the FUT podcasts, find out when Happy hour was then boom, £15 into the game and open packs! Was completely worthless. this year, i will spend more when the TOTY and TOTS players come out but unless i see i have a healthy bank balance, i will restrain myself and not spend any more. I have as many coins as i need to experiment with atm so i'll wait til Jan now for sure, no doubt although £6.49 for 7 packs isn't life threatening.

From my experience, the best players usually come if you wait until after midnight and if you use coins, not money but IF's and TOTY players are incredibly hard to get. I spent £23.99 a few days ago to try n get the IF Ribery. I know ppl have got him so i thought, why not me. He goes for 1.1m coins so i knew if i got him, i'd be made and wouldn't have to spend any more money. Oh well, always next time lol.

TBH i usually smack in £50 from the start as i know the packs are fresh, there's all the big guys waiting to be pulled out in their maximum quantity so it's just a head start basically. It's a great buzz getting a black card but they need to be more generous to the guys who spend big like me :P Definitely 100% though not gonna spend as much as i did last year.

On a side note.... EA have now DC'd me 3 games in a row the cunts, now i'm bound to get relegated again!!! Their servers are absolute wank.

Wow, so you have spent some serious money last year.

My 70 dollars gave me a Messi two years ago. I basically stopped buying any packs after that. Made my team from Messi and Games...

Alright, but how TOTY, TOTS, MOTM perform? Are they much better than IF?

Yeah! EA servers are shity, also happened to me. I was thankfully I was able to keep in the same Div.

My TOTS Falcao was crap, he had 87 pace but moved like he still had 76, he was so sluggish and even his 94 shot didn't do enough for me. I sold my TOTS Aguero straight away and never had any MOTM cards or Euro 2012 MOTM cards so couldn't tell. I know they are obviously better but after the UCL final, they brought out Drogba, Cech, Cole and Lampard MOTM cards, the stats were unreal i could never afford one lol.

Div 1..So happy! Never in my FIFA time I thought i'd make it to div 1! Stoked. Just gotta say here now

The hardest thing is staying there, you will come up against so many people who have the fastest players or ones who can score from fucking 30 yards like Falcao :lol:

I got relegated in my 2nd season in Div 1, going to get promoted back there soon though.

The hardest thing is staying there, you will come up against so many people who have the fastest players or ones who can score from fucking 30 yards like Falcao :lol:

I got relegated in my 2nd season in Div 1, going to get promoted back there soon though.

I was one game away from winning the title first season. Have a feeling I'm gonna go down this time though!

I versed some guy who had a full bayern team with totw Kroos, we drew in the end, I had more shots on target than him and he messages me saying I was lucky! Lololol

I was one game away from winning the title first season. Have a feeling I'm gonna go down this time though!

I versed some guy who had a full bayern team with totw Kroos, we drew in the end, I had more shots on target than him and he messages me saying I was lucky! Lololol

I was like 4 points from winning it in my first season, then all of a sudden relegation the next lol.

And people are always so butthurt online, either they message you or constantly pause or pass at the back to piss you off.

What are your UT records like?

mine is like 60-10-40. :)

Not too happy with that as i have generally been better than that but my last 50 games have been in div 1 which is my excuse lol. Haven't once got relegated yet but i seem to go on a 4 win streak then lose 3 in a row, etc.

was about 35-5-12 ish after getting to div 2. Should have just kept spamming the gold cup lol...