FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

Only me having problem with the trade pile? All my cards have expired but i cant do anything with them :(Btw got Cashri in a pack, 35k!

You lucky bastard!!! I never get someone who is good in packs, once i got IF 84 L.Barrios in a pack in FUT 12 thats it. All the other packs were shit.

Fuck i just opened my free pack and got Joe Hart. I put him at by now 30,000 and he sold straight away i was like WTF! i checked the auction and he goes for like 45,000 which is crazy for a GK. I'll take the 30k though but woulda been nice to have a bit more. Oh well, created my team anyway, all Serie A, can't be fucked with all this chemistry linking shit again. Made sure i used lots of different nationalities though to make it interesting. Can't believe hart is so expensive. Gutted lol.

This is my team so far which i can probably keep for ages until the Serie A IF's come out. http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fQEcv2LYnHybK:ps3

As you can see it's very multi cultural as i find it extremely boring creating national teams. Now i just need some Serie A in forms to come out to have a beastly team. I have 60,000 coins spare too which i will build up day by day in the offline seasons with coin boosts. An IF Vidal would be a fucking beast considering his stats already. Not gonna spend as much as i did last year, i've spent £30, that's it for a while, may have a bit of a blitz when the TOTY players come out just after xmas. First time i've made a team with 1 league but it is easier to do tbh. I don't like the majority of prem teams or players so i'll stick to the multicultural Serie A for this year. Would like to see an IF Sneider, Guarin, Vidal or Valero this year.

Well I got an EA season ticket and of course you get one free Gold Pack every Monday for 24 weeks but of course EA will continue to rip me off by giving me all 76 players in it. So i decided to put a tenner in the funds kitty and got a whole squad of Golds now with the only noticeable players being Hulk.. Melo.. some 84 rated French GK and Glen fucking Johnson. Not happy with the way EA just rip the ass of you.. If you buy packs with your own cash there should be one top player in every 3 packs to make it playable. I look at the auction house and I see players like Hazard and co going for 137,000... How the fuck am I ever going to afford him. I don't have the time of patience to wheel and deal for hours on end just to scrape a couple of thousand coins.I suppose it's only my fault, I choose to play the money making machine that is Fifa.

If you play offline seasons and are losing 3-0 or something, just DC and u get to replay the match :P Lost against porto twice but 3rd time lucky i won. Cheat? And what? :lol:

Current team of the week is amazing. Pull one of these gems and you're made for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcgX3V2IrCw

BTW has anyone noticed that when you get a FK, everyones like 99 everything? You can't miss! Big glitch but it's been there since release.