FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

mine is like 60-10-40. :)

Not too happy with that as i have generally been better than that but my last 50 games have been in div 1 which is my excuse lol. Haven't once got relegated yet but i seem to go on a 4 win streak then lose 3 in a row, etc.

was about 35-5-12 ish after getting to div 2. Should have just kept spamming the gold cup lol...

48-8-40..still in the green!..for now..

Nice nice. I've only being playing online tournaments, was never really into single matches or seasons as they've got now. From what I've seen on the Fifa forums, Seasons causes a lot of rage as its so competitive!

My record from mostly tournys:

c1b0ee184febd26df034706aed6888d5.png?1350334143

When I've got a decent gold team I think I'll play some Seasons.

Nice nice. I've only being playing online tournaments, was never really into single matches or seasons as they've got now. From what I've seen on the Fifa forums, Seasons causes a lot of rage as its so competitive!

My record from mostly tournys:

c1b0ee184febd26df034706aed6888d5.png?1350334143

When I've got a decent gold team I think I'll play some Seasons.

Yeah i like it competitive though which makes a change from some games. It can get annoying with every game having to play like your life depends on it but its fun...

Nice record, i want my rematch at some point though. :D

After playing around with Chemistry, i can safely say that it matters big time. The passing and movement is absolutely shocking if your guys have 3-5 chem each and the pace also seems to go down with every stat. The ball control is shit, everything is shit. I decided to play 5 or 6 players out of position and use 67 chem. Not smart, got wasted.

I do think though they should do CDM >> CB cards, RW >> LW cards and LF/RF >> CF, LWB >> LW etc, etc. It would make FUT so much more fun.

My record is 116-35-76 btw.

After playing around with Chemistry, i can safely say that it matters big time. The passing and movement is absolutely shocking if your guys have 3-5 chem each and the pace also seems to go down with every stat. The ball control is shit, everything is shit. I decided to play 5 or 6 players out of position and use 67 chem. Not smart, got wasted.

I do think though they should do CDM >> CB cards, RW >> LW cards and LF/RF >> CF, LWB >> LW etc, etc. It would make FUT so much more fun.

My record is 116-35-76 btw.

HAHAHA, Torres at CB and David Luiz at CF

http://www.ea.com/so...cNYtYXrXmUw:360

Team pretty much complete..gotta save now for robbery

What I do find is that Mullers stamina is TERRIBLE!!

Mate, it is your team, but why dont you swap Muller with Gundogan and use Reus instead of Huntelar?

I think Reus's stats are mental, every Bundesliga team has him i guess lol 90 pace and 84 shooting... nobody compares. I could so easily have Reus and Lewandowski up front and still have 9 chem each but i like to pretend my team is really from Surbiton so have Defoe and Carroll which works kinda ok tbh. Carroll has 92 strength and awesome heading, just a shame he has shit pace and crap shooting. I've actually got 8 English players in the club now but wont use many because they're all cheap.

I practiced with my 67 chemistry n got relegated back to back, to div 3! Gonna keep my 200,000 coins and hope for a good IF English, ST, CB or GK. I do hate Chemistry though, it ruins FUT. See the same teams over and over and over again. Need an IF Defoe....

Omfg!!

Had the most intense game! Final of the gold trophy, versed some guy who had a RM and Barca half n half team,

I went up 4-1, he came and scored, 4-2, we each score again 5-3 (70th min) he comes back to scores another. 90th min comes around. Now I'm thinking, alright FIFA you've trolled me enough for one game, FIFA doesn't think so, I get a penalty against me, he scores. Full time 5-5

Extra time, I score one in the 117th min, he scores again from the kick off. full time 6-6.

I win on pens!!! I've never raged as hard as I did in this game!

FUCK EA, why you had to make such a shity team? That is not a decent TOTW.

I want to save my gold pack for next week but I cant, it expires on sunday (should have used it while Ribery was still available)

:rant:

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced problems with Fifa freezing every now and then but I and a few others from my friend list have. Yesterday I was playing UT and it froze but this time it completely fucked me over. Yes,after 6 long years of punching and kicking my playstation it finally decided to pack up and I got the YLOD. Luckily I got an xbox for my birthday last year so I'ma buy Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 for that and forgive but forget my playstation 3. So I have a UT team up for grabs if anyone is interested. Money of course.

Fifa does troll, there is most certainly scripting in the game. Sometimes you are simply not allowed to win. I've missed important open goals, penalties, red cards for running into ppl, everything.

P.S Chemistry sucks.