FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

It's like a whole different game to FIFA and I play FIFA only because of FUT.

This is my current team which I earn coins with. :)

It really is by my standarts - fast defence, all around good midfielders and target strikers.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#qn0WniFMbdTDW

It's like a whole different game to FIFA and I play FIFA only because of FUT.

This is my current team which I earn coins with. :)

It really is by my standarts - fast defence, all around good midfielders and target strikers.

http://www.ea.com/uk...f#qn0WniFMbdTDW

You should have julio cesar in goal...

Also why do you not have a brazilian manager? But its not a bad team... I did a brazilian one and had naldo and dede, both fast and both like 6'6'.

Individula chemistry matters more than team chemistry, as team chemistry only really matters when you make subs as they get a percentage of your overall chemistry. and fair enough on the GK thing, there doesn't seem to be that much difference between keepers... and i am a ps3 noob... :)

I got too addicted to it i just sold my coins on Ebay and will now wait for FIFA 13 to start again. I need to stop spending so much money. I got Team of the Year Aguero and Falcao in packs which i sold for 900,000 coins so i had a lot of fun playing around with different teams. I got bored of using the same boring players so i created these teams, really fun but then just packed it in.

http://www.ea.com/so...f#caMN6MO7bdFMS

http://www.ea.com/so...f#gNLGeFS6bdJuS

hazche.jpg

Look how expensive Hazards Chelsea card is

hazexpen.jpg

lol yeah he's really expensive, was hoping to get him in packs to sell him. B)

my biggest problem are those fucking contracts i don't have money to buy them and i don't have them so i end up playing with shitty team until i buy points.

hope they sort out the pace abusing in Fifa 13. Getting sick of seeing Agbon, Callejon, Nilmar, Bent, Hernadez in every fuckin team. They loft the ball up from defense and just rape my defenders to the ball. No skill what so ever.

Get fast defence dude. I have no problems with pace abusers - they are stupid and easy to win (awful defensively). All you defenders should have at least 70 pace!

I hate the pace abusers too especially the Brazil teams with all their 5* skills and Vagner Love and Welliton up front or Nilmar and teams with Martins and Doumbia up front with their Russian League teams, 90 odd pace. That's why i stopped playing it. It's ok having 70 paced defenders but what English CBs or Spanish CBs are there? Fuck all, you have to be boring and use Chiellini and teams from leagues you don't really like to use but i like using players that no one uses. Also David Luiz if a fucker of a defender, everyone has him. BORING!

I spent money, used to spend like £15 every Friday, sometimes when the BBVA TOTY was out, i'd hammer in £50 just to try n get a Messi or Ronaldo to sell, it can get quite addictive. There's no way i'm gonna spend that much next year, unless i win a nice bet lol. It's horribly addictive.

This is me opening my greatest pack ever. I can record PS3, i have a dazzle DVC 100 so i thought, why not record myself opening a few packs.

These are both my packs but strangely enough, i used coins to open them with, not real money. You get better packs with coins i've noticed.

Sold both the blue cards for 900,000

I hate the pace abusers too especially the Brazil teams with all their 5* skills and Vagner Love and Welliton up front or Nilmar and teams with Martins and Doumbia up front with their Russian League teams, 90 odd pace. That's why i stopped playing it. It's ok having 70 paced defenders but what English CBs or Spanish CBs are there? Fuck all, you have to be boring and use Chiellini and teams from leagues you don't really like to use but i like using players that no one uses. Also David Luiz if a fucker of a defender, everyone has him. BORING!

I spent money, used to spend like £15 every Friday, sometimes when the BBVA TOTY was out, i'd hammer in £50 just to try n get a Messi or Ronaldo to sell, it can get quite addictive. There's no way i'm gonna spend that much next year, unless i win a nice bet lol. It's horribly addictive.

This is me opening my greatest pack ever. I can record PS3, i have a dazzle DVC 100 so i thought, why not record myself opening a few packs.

These are both my packs but strangely enough, i used coins to open them with, not real money. You get better packs with coins i've noticed.

Sold both the blue cards for 900,000

Nice! best player i ever got in a pack was walcott, when he was worth a lot more right at the start.... Really want the chelsea Hazard, but he is so expensive... I have the lille version but obviously it fucks up my chemistry.

Team i faced a few weeks ago before i kinda thought "fuck this"

064.jpg

065.jpg

He wasn't that great but some of his players just do something unrealistically good out of the blue. Kinda annoying.

Nice! best player i ever got in a pack was walcott, when he was worth a lot more right at the start.... Really want the chelsea Hazard, but he is so expensive... I have the lille version but obviously it fucks up my chemistry.

tbh he'll be half the price in a few weeks. A LW with 78 passing and 81 shooting is pretty crap.

• 1 month later...